Wreck-It Ralph

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Re: Wreck-It Ralph

Postby Taps » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 am

Amethystic wrote:I totally just saw it tonight, and I was extremely impressed. I didn't expect it to be such a good story! Also, I love Owl City's song for the end credits. :yes:

Huh, really? You know I'm a big Owl City Fan, but I was a little bit disappointed by the song. I liked the first verse, and it just went downhill from there... But as far as the movie, it was fantastic :) In my opinion better than Brave, it really should have won the Oscar for Best Animated Picture...
I'll catch up to Bren!
Taps

Well check it out, I have all the power! HA!

Cash on hand: 331.03
Bank: 0.00
Blog: View Blog (28)

Postby UNCLEBITTLES » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:47 pm

The best part was seeing animated Skrillex in the penthouse party and the "Bug Hunt" song in Hero's Duty. And there were a few funny parts.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!
UNCLEBITTLES

Derp

Cash on hand: -29.32
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Samantha14 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Oh. My. Gosh. Gaize. How could I have missed this topic? :mad:

I have a lot to say on this movie, but for now let me just say that... This movie. Is. Amazing. Totally. Completely. A. Maze. Zing. :inlove:

Aaaaand I'll have my full response later when I have the time to write it. Brace yourselves. :dark:
Too tired tbh.
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.
Samantha14

You'll find me where fantasy meets reality.

Cash on hand: 358.23
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Kait » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:51 pm

My husband and I finally watched this last night. It was really well done and super funny. I usually do some chuckling at kid's animated films, but this one definitely had me rolling in a few scenes.
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Feminazi Extraordinaire
Kait

growing up wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the responsibilities. those are lame.

Cash on hand: 15.30
Bank: 21,535.33
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Anna><> » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:23 am

My younger cousin just loved this movie!!
I post like Shadowpaw
Anna><>

nathanf... <3

Cash on hand: 40.72
Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Monty_Whittaker » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:39 am

The Top Crusader wrote:...I know the companies wouldn't cooperate for more than movie cameos but it would be awesome if there was a regular series that just mixed up a bunch of arcade characters together like that. >_> Bowser was only ever in one arcade game, but glad he got to cameo.

I just realized off the top of my head there has never been a Sonic the Hedgehog arcade game, but they had him doing instructional videos there. THE MOVIE IS RUINED FOR ME! :x

It's certainly not impossible there was some random game with him in it that made it to arcades, though... Sega has done lots of arcade cabs, more than Nintendo.

There actually has been MULTIPLE Sonic arcade games (Sonic the Fighters, SegaSonic the Hedgehog, just to name a couple) Sorry for bumping, just bothered me.
ImageThe GRC RULES!
Formally known as Alex Jefferson
On the SS, Proud member of the KRE.
I'm finally not a No0b
Monty_Whittaker

Being Cool

Cash on hand: 578.55

Previous

Return to Harlequin Theatre