Tim Zimmerman & the King's Brass

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Tim Zimmerman & the King's Brass

Post by DanP740 »

Has anyone here heard of Tim Zimmerman & the King's Brass? They're band of three trumpets, three trombones, a tuba, a keyboard player, and a drummer.
They play classical, patriotic, and lots of Christian stuff, including lots of contemporary worship songs.
And their concerts aren't just 7 guys standing in a row on a stage, they run around and do a lot crazy stuff and make lots of jokes, so it's always really fun.
They currently do around 120 shows each year, and they've been going for 30 years.

Anyway, I just got to go to another concert by them for the first time in a couple years, and it was epic.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.