Nicolas Cage to Star in 'Left Behind' Remake

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

QUICK, react.

Awww yeah
17%
Blech, ick, yuk
17%
hmmmm
67%

Total votes: 12

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Oh great...Ashley as Chloe? C'mon seriously...

and Chad Michael Murry as Buck? Ah heck no...it's not as bad, but still.

Till the end of the line.
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

I just saw it on the news and literally thought that it was a joke. I will definitely watch it but am not expecting that much honestly. I'm glad that they are going to focus more on the first few hours after the rapture because that part has always intrigued me the most! It will be a quite terrifying time. I just wonder how the media will somehow slant it and claim that what happened WASN'T the rapture that the Christians had predicted of.
I do what I do.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

*thread merged*

Hmm.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

We didn't already have a thread for this?

Guys I'm actually so excited. Nicolas Cage is one of the most fascinating actors of our time. I can't wait to see what sort of conviction he delivers to a source material that is equally and embarrassingly unabashed in its conviction. It's like a match made in heaven. :o
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Wow... They changed a lot.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Jelly wrote:We didn't already have a thread for this?

Guys I'm actually so excited. Nicolas Cage is one of the most fascinating actors of our time. I can't wait to see what sort of conviction he delivers to a source material that is equally and embarrassingly unabashed in its conviction. It's like a match made in heaven. :o
I think there is a thread already, but it isn't in the archive list so TOO BAD FOR IT! :x
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I just remember posting this:

This basically encapsulates the entire film, amiright?

(BECAUSE NICK CAGE STOLE THE STATUE OF LIBERTY)
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Nicholas Cage is by and far the most horrible actor ever... which means I'm totally seeing this.
AIOCREFan
Gold Member

Post by AIOCREFan »

EK wrote:Nicholas Cage is by and far the most horrible actor ever... which means I'm totally seeing this.
That is quite a bold statement. I can think of several people that would be a bit more deserving of that and even then I wouldn't call them the worst ever. I have never got the hate for Nic Cage, but alas, I feel that this is exactly what this thread will turn into. Anyway, I'm excited to see this. I've never seen any of the original trilogy of movies, nor read any of the books, but with Nic Cage and the excellent trailer, I have a feeling it will be good. I think the producers have learned from the mistakes they made with the originals. I heard those are pretty cheesy.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Top Crusader wrote:I think there is a thread already, but it isn't in the archive list so TOO BAD FOR IT! :x
I think it was probably too early to put it on the list back then, it was just an announcement with some preliminary information.
Here it is though.

Edit:

Threads merged.