Star Wars 7 - Warning - SPOILERS inside!

coming soon

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Is it officially broken? I saw that he had hurt his ankle, but I was hoping that it wasn't too serious.

I guess the injury only proves the truth that my signature proclaims - handsome is as handsome does. :(
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

They had to amputate it. :( Fortunately there was a light saber nearby. :(
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

ABRAMMMMSSSSS
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

The Top Crusader wrote:They had to amputate it. :( Fortunately there was a light saber nearby. :(
Again, why we need a like button. ;)
Meandean2014
Lurker

Post by Meandean2014 »

I don't wanna say that's true but it might be, u know there going to do to right. There going to make into a musical
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
SirWhit
I'm finally a No0b

Post by SirWhit »

That's epical. What do you guys think of the lightsaber?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

This definitely counts as a "teaser" trailer. I was expecting more stuff to happen. So far we still know...not much. Which is all part of the plan, I'm sure. ;) But yay, Millenium Falcon! \:D/

The lightsabre was definitely a little different than what we've seen before. I'm curious to see if there's any practical use for that top part or if it's just to look cool.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote:The lightsabre was definitely a little different than what we've seen before. I'm curious to see if there's any practical use for that top part or if it's just to look cool.
I imagine it has the same purpose as the guard on a regular sword, to protect the hand if an opponent's blade slides down. It just has to be lightsaber to deflect lightsaber.

EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Is it weird that I actually cried a little bit with happiness when the Millenium Falcon appeared?
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:lol: That was cute. I'm looking forward to lots of Jabba! \:D/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I was momentarily confused about how there could be Stormtroopers still around, since the EU has been cut from the canon, but then I realized that they can still have the Remnant it just might not be the exact same story as before.

-- 06 Jan 2015 01:53 pm --

It’s finally hitting me how huge this really is. Think about what’s happening here: the most significant franchise ever created is getting officially expanded.
I have always been a complete Star Wars nut so my reaction to learning there would be new movies was one simply of personal excitement for a long time, before I started thinking about the big picture. But this goes beyond anything personal, this is truly phenomenal. Whether you’re a fan or not you can’t dispute what an iconic force (no pun intended) Star Wars is; it is truly significant that there’s going to be more to it now.
I hate to use that word twice in the same post, but it’s really the only one that accurately describes this; this is seriously a major thing happening here.
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Actually this film could not come at a better time. Now that The Hobbit trilogy is over, I need something else to look forward to. \:D/
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

New teaser just dropped!

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:inlove: Great teaser trailer in general, but Top has captured what I would consider my personal highlight. :inlove:
LIGHTNING
Pilgrim

Post by LIGHTNING »

In as much as I have never seen the whole lot of star wars, I hope it will be good so the waiting will have been worth it!
In the end however... Princess Lea a Disney Princess? Forget my arm, just kill me father...
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I LOL'ed a bit that the apparent main villain has to wear a Vader-like respirator, but still looks good. Also the poster they revealed the other day indicates a third Death Star, that apparently isn't called a Death Star, but basically is one, so YAY! \:D/ Death Stars are the best part of the franchise, it's why the prequels weren't any good.