Warm Bodies

The New Zombie Movie!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
fodo14
Gold Member

Warm Bodies

Post by fodo14 »

Ok when I first saw this trailer I was so happy. Maybe it's just cause I'm in love with zombies, but anyway you look at this movie, it looks interesting. Some people said it may be like Shawn of the Dead/ Twilight, but I read some early reviews and they said it's nothing like Twilight. So that made me happy! :p I also heard this movies based off a book. SO I'll will be looking that up. But here's the Trailer. Tell me what you think?

Metal15
Tallying up

Post by Metal15 »

it honestly looked kinda stupid to me, lol. But that's just my opinion.
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

I am not a fan of zombie movies, and I have never seen one, but this look kinda good.
Tell me what you think of this Fodo. http://www.patheos.com/blogs/badcatholi ... mbies.html It's not compleatly on the subject, but I was wondering what you think.
~ Walker in Dreams
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

fodo14 wrote:Ok when I first saw this trailer I was so happy. Maybe it's just cause I'm in love with zombies, but anyway you look at this movie, it looks interesting. Some people said it may be like Shawn of the Dead/ Twilight, but I read some early reviews and they said it's nothing like Twilight. So that made me happy! :p I also heard this movies based off a book. SO I'll will be looking that up. But here's the Trailer. Tell me what you think?

I thought it was a huge coincidence that someone would bring this up after our conversation last night... Then I saw that you were the one who posted it, and it made much mor sense. :mrgreen:
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

When I first heard about it I thought it was supposed to be serious and would be terrible, but after seeing the trailer a while ago I was glad to see its supposed to be funny.

...it still looks dumb but as a comedy it actually has a chance. >_> Not something I'd see in theaters, I don't think.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

After a zombie becomes involved with the girlfriend of one of his victims, their romance sets in motion a sequence of events that might transform the entire lifeless world.
With all due respect to your enthusiasm, Fodo, this is practically the exact same storyline as Twilight. Except now we're focusing on the guy, not the girl. And they're zombies, not vampires. I feel as though this is very unoriginal :( Unless the movie is passed off as a comedy and not a love story, it will most likely not be worth viewing :anxious:

But even so, Nicholas Hoult :inlove:
*insert provocative quote here*
fodo14
Gold Member

Post by fodo14 »

Yes I agree with all of you to a extent. I does look pretty dumb, but I'm also a lover of dumb movies so \:D/ .
I thought it was a huge coincidence that someone would bring this up after our conversation last night... Then I saw that you were the one who posted it, and it made much mor sense. :mrgreen:
:lol:, Yeah after we had that conversation I just wanted to know other peoples opinions. And now I see there ALL NEGATIVE :evil: :evil: . JK :D :lol:
Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:I am not a fan of zombie movies, and I have never seen one, but this look kinda good.
Tell me what you think of this Fodo. http://www.patheos.com/blogs/badcatholi ... mbies.html It's not compleatly on the subject, but I was wondering what you think.

Not sure Arkan. I mean I belive I have an obsession with zombies, but I don't think this applies to me.
The more bored we become, the more convenient our lives, and the further we remove ourselves from suffering, the more zombie movies we’ll make, the more apocalypses we’ll predict, and the more we’ll speak — with happy smiles — of the destruction of all human existence. But if a man could live as if he knew not the day nor the hour; if he could, against all odds, live what human existence truly is — A Personal Apocalypse — then perhaps he could truly live.

Until then, we’ll be the walking dead.
I think some people are like that, but for me I just love blowing zombie brains :mrgreen:

Also I agree with the whole, the more comedy this movie has the better it will be all around. Cause I don't think sappy love is going to carry this movie to the end.