Gilmore Girls

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Gilmore Girls

Love it
20%
Like it
13%
Hate it
13%
Never seen it
53%

Total votes: 15

beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Gilmore Girls

Post by beka8910 »

I watch Gilmore Girls and I love i so much. What about the rest of you? What do you think?
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I want to know why it hasn't won anything!!!! The writing and the actresses play Rory and Lorili are superb! It's so quick and witty and they all just bounce off of each other. It's a real joy to watch.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

i've never watched it.
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I've never seen it either.
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I am with the two post above me.
I like this snubs fellow.
General nuisance extraordinaire.
Trillspots
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Trillspots »

I have seen parts of it a few times, and though sometimes has funny moments, I find it stupid and sometimes a bit over the top content wise.
It's okay, I guess, but I find it too much like the stupid "Chick flick" romantic comedies that have become so popular in today's modern era.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Never seen it.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

it's one of my favorite shows, however lately the content has been not so appropriate.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

dancer02248 wrote:it's one of my favorite shows, however lately the content has been not so appropriate.
Yes, I find that is true with most TV shows and especially shows on the WB. They like to push the limits of the rating system I think.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

*thread merged*

okay, the premire of GG is in two days, and luke answers laureli...any predictions? anyone else dying to know what happens????
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Not much of a fan, the show is too mature for me. Well i m glad for you and the show and other viewers of the show.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

dancer02248 wrote:okay, the premire of GG is in two days, and luke answers laureli...any predictions? anyone else dying to know what happens????
No and No.

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

Okay so the show has aired and it rocked! GG is the only show that I try to see every week.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i loved the premiere...but i also saw the previews for next week, and it looks like it will even be beter than the premiere!
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Loved the season premiere.

Sort of. I missed a few minutes (WHY is rory living with her grandparents? It drove me crazy the entire episode!), and so I was a little confused. :anxious:

I personally prefer to watch the older ones, just because they aren't as... erm... bad. Sometimes.

Can't wait to watch the rest of the episodes!

Sarah
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Sarah wrote: Sort of. I missed a few minutes (WHY is rory living with her grandparents?
You must have missed the season finale last Spring! She is living with her grandparents because:

A) She got into legal trouble with Logan [gags]
B) She decided she wanted to take a "break" from school.
C) Her mom was totally against said "Break" and went to the Grandparents for their help in convincing Rory not to do it and to keep going after the summer.
D) Her grandparents agreed to help Lorili convince Rory to continue at Yale, but then backstabbed her, coddled Rory and allowed her to live in their pool house.

I was so mad and sad at them. Lorili was so happy when she thought theywere going to be backing her up to help Rory to do the right thing, and she was heartbroken when they broke her trust and went behind her back, again!
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:
Sarah wrote: Sort of. I missed a few minutes (WHY is rory living with her grandparents?
You must have missed the season finale last Spring! She is living with her grandparents because:

A) She got into legal trouble with Logan [gags]
B) She decided she wanted to take a "break" from school.
C) Her mom was totally against said "Break" and went to the Grandparents for their help in convincing Rory not to do it and to keep going after the summer.
D) Her grandparents agreed to help Lorili convince Rory to continue at Yale, but then backstabbed her, coddled Rory and allowed her to live in their pool house.

I was so mad and sad at them. Lorili was so happy when she thought theywere going to be backing her up to help Rory to do the right thing, and she was heartbroken when they broke her trust and went behind her back, again!
Ah, thank you!

I'm begining to see why Lorelai doesn't like her parents very much!

;)

Sarah
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

dancer02248 wrote:i loved the premiere...but i also saw the previews for next week, and it looks like it will even be beter than the premiere!
I didn't see the previews. :( I can't watch tomorrow so I'm going to tape it.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Sarah wrote:
Me too! I've always wanted her and her mom to develop a MUCH better relationship though. I'm still holding out for that.

I have never liked a guy that Rory has dated. But they've gone from bad to worse. Dean, Jess, Logan...all yucky!
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:
Sarah wrote:
Me too! I've always wanted her and her mom to develop a MUCH better relationship though. I'm still holding out for that.

I have never liked a guy that Rory has dated. But they've gone from bad to worse. Dean, Jess, Logan...all yucky!
Sometimes it seems like they're developing a good relationship, but then something happens, and it's all ruined.

Like the one where Lorelai and her mom went to that spa, and they stole the robes? :D

Sarah