Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb

Post by Peachey Keen »

It's official and so is is it's release date: December 25, 2014! I'm so excited! The 'Museum' films are some of my very favorite! I hope Dick van Dyke will be in it as well (hopefully a bigger role than the last one).

http://collider.com/night-at-the-museum ... hawn-levy/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Are you serious? :o
Night at the Museum 1 and 2 are two of my favorite movies! They are in the handful that I can watch absolutely any time and never get tired of them.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Haha really? I thought those films were mediocre at best. Fun family films I guess, but not for me. I will probably watch it when it comes out on DVD if it gets positive reviews, but not in theaters for sure.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

How have I not seen this trailer before when the video is from July 31? :mad: I missed it somehow. Thanks, bookworm. It looked about what I would expect for a third movie in a series like this. It does look fun and like it should bring some of the good times from the first one, but I probably won't make much of an effort to see it in theatres.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I somehow hadn't seen it either! I saw a commercial for this just yesterday, the first time I'd heard the movie was out of production, and was like 'Woah it's in theaters in a couple weeks?' Very surprised this was able to completely sneak up on me since I've been actively waiting for it.