Doctor Who- Best/Worst Episodes

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

ric wrote:You didn't like Midnight? :p
Blitz wrote: Kill Ric. HOW COULD YOU NOT LIKE THAT MUCH. :noway:
It was probably about 50% bad, 50% good. I still like the show a lot though. Need to watch season four eventually.
yes you do. Season 4 is amazing; it's also Tennant's last season. (not counting the to be aired 50th anniversary episode \:D/ )

Till the end of the line.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Sorry, to barge in, but yeah. Season four is the best. I love Donna :inlove:. But to the subject at hand, I think the best Doctor Who episode is either "The Unicorn and the Wasp," or "The Girl in the Fireplace." And, honestly, "Midnight" freaked me out way to much to like it. Kiiinnnddaa creepy. My least favourite episode was either, "The Power or Three," or "The Bells of Saint John." Neither of them, I felt, were really up to DW standards.
~Mark Prescott~
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

The Girl in the Fireplace is one I don't really like. The plot is fine, but I feel like the Doctor acted in a uncharacteristic way, and plus I didn't like Madam Pompadour because I think she fell for the doctor a little too quickly.

I liked The Bells of Saint John; I think it's a little better than the one I just watched actually. I feel that this new episode had a hasty/ overcomplicated plot and a few funny/profound lines thrown in to have a break from the action.

edit: I think it got better towards the end though
Last edited by Shennifer on Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Till the end of the line.
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I actually loved "Cold War" haha. I'm not sure why, but something about the episode just really drew me in. (The only thing that could have made it better would have been the Doctor wearing an Elvis outfit.)
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa