Ender's Game

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Ender's Game

Post by Knight Fisher »

Harrison Ford. No Jar Jar Binks. No J.J. Abrams directing. One of my favorite books ever. (Yes I know how that went last time.) It's like Star Wars without the dumb stuff! \:D/ November 1st.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

You turned me into an Ender's Game addict, KF \:D/ I finished the first book at the end of January. (Now that I think about it, why haven't I gotten the sequel yet? :p Hrm.) I cannot wait for this film. I think it's gonna be utterly fantastic.
*insert provocative quote here*
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I hadn't heard about this \:D/ I really liked the first book, and I've been wanting to get the sequel. Looking forward to this film for sure!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Oh, so everyone is aware the movie is going to be a combination of Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow. Which is a parallel novel about Bean during all that. And that has sequels that are (In my opinion) much more like Ender's Game than it's sequels.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.