The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Wooton Z. Bassett
OK

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug

Post by Wooton Z. Bassett »

The other day I bought the Hobbit bluray combo pack, with it came a code to access a live sneak peak and interview with Peter Jackson. I watched it. It just ended. It lasted about an hour and I recorded some of it.
It's not the best quality recording. I have the lite version of the recorder so it will only let me record 3 minutes at a time and my dad was unloading the dishwasher in the background so there might some rattling. Anyway, I recorded it in 11 parts. Here's part 1, I will have the rest uploaded later:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgzoibztc6p9s ... _23_33.mov
I'm on the Soda Shop and Campbell County Message Boards.

Check out unofficialaioblog.blogspot.com/

Caswin
Found

Post by Caswin »

Before this gets in trouble for piracy, I'd like to take this moment to remind everyone within listening range that it's spelled "peek".
Novacom transmission... one, two, three... testing, one, two, three...
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I gleefully watched the live event, although I missed the first few minutes because I couldn't figure it out. :- I am SO EXCITED. Seriously, this next film is going to be great. \:D/ Thranduil was smokin' hot sitting on that throne (Legolas was smokin' hot in general), and I can't wait to watch Gandalf uncover the dark power moving in the shadows. The Master of Laketown and Bard look wonderful, and even Tauriel looks all right. I was slightly disappointed we didn't get a glimpse of Smaug, but I know he'll be amazing. December can't come quickly enough. :mad:
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

We got the DVD yesterday for my dad's birthday and watched it, but I forgot to mention the live event thing :- hopefully there will be a trailer out soon.

Till the end of the line.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I'm watching a version someone uploaded elsewhere, and THRANDUIL LOOKS AMAZING!!! I love Lee Pace. I'm excited for this movie because BENEDICT. CUMBERBATCH *cough* Plus a million other reasons. The first movie was excellent, so I cannot wait for the second :D December is going to be a WONDERFUL month for me this year - the Hobbit, Jack Ryan...
Wooton Z. Bassett
OK

Alrightie! I got all 11 parts uploaded at this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1p7tcfdfk83xh1s/Je7bwhdXNV

Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

You're a pirate, and I love you for it. :- I'm definitely helping myself to your hard work tomorrow so my mom can watch it.
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Wooton Z. Bassett
OK

Sure, no problem. Once again, sorry for the background noise. I had to use a crummy lite version of a screen recorder.