The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Seeing this in 8 hours...
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

I'll probably go to a theater and see it some time but not for a while. And when you get beck I will expect a 2 page review/ essay about said movie
I am confused
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Wow. it was brilliantly executed and I wouldnt' mind seeing it again.

very good.

Till the end of the line.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

It's one of the few adaptations I've actually liked.

Plus, no shaky cam. :P
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The new director gets an A+ for the vastly improved camerawork, lighting and scenery (showing us what the districts looked like instead of just close-ups of faces).

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

I stood/sat in line for nine hours to see this movie. It was worth every second of the waiting, and every penny of the ticket price. I can't even begin to express my pride, satisfaction, and joy.
*insert provocative quote here*
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I went on the premiere date, and I loved it. \:D/ The arena was amazing, as were the other tributes.

On that note, you girls can keep Peeta and Gale; I'll take Finnick any day of the week. :inlove:
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I went with my friends on the premiere night too; dressed up as Effie \:D/

and I agree, Aeva with you about Finnick, but you can have him ;)

Till the end of the line.
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Just saw this, and oh it was good. The camera was much better, and you could actually see the tributes in the sky. Be some parts the left out I think they should have out in and some parts the put in I think should have been left out. Be there were those they left out that were good to leave out.
I am confused
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

E II wrote:Be some parts the left out I think they should have out in and some parts the put in I think should have been left out. Be there were those they left out that were good to leave out.
And these sentences, children, are the result of a $100,000 public education. Money well spent.

E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

I actually have a private education and I, in fact, can construct a sentence properly, but when I'm ranting, I forget about it.
I am confused
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Aeva wrote:I went on the premiere date, and I loved it. \:D/ The arena was amazing, as were the other tributes.

On that note, you girls can keep Peeta and Gale; I'll take Finnick any day of the week. :inlove:
I predicted this.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

E II wrote:I actually have a private education and I, in fact, can construct a sentence properly, but when I'm ranting, I forget about it.
Just messing with you. I go to community college, after all. ;)

E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Oh yes the sentences there are much better than me.
I am confused
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

No, community colleges are for poor folk and high school drop outs. ;)

E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

Or people who want to join a sports team called the fighting artichokes, but then again who wouldn't want to be a fighting artichoke? Answer: no one.
I am confused
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Aeva wrote:On that note, you girls can keep Peeta and Gale; I'll take Finnick any day of the week. :inlove:
No. Sam Claflin is mine.
*insert provocative quote here*
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Blitz wrote:
Aeva wrote:I went on the premiere date, and I loved it. \:D/ The arena was amazing, as were the other tributes.

I predicted this.
And what exactly are you implying, mister? :x
Musical Shutterbug wrote:No. Sam Claflin is mine.
O:)
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

So I saw this over the weekend. WOAH. This movie was awesome. Way better than the first... and the first was pretty good.
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Catching Fire was a very intense movie. And I think it really showed really just how screwed up the Hunger Games is. I liked it quite a bit.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.