Falling Skies

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Falling Skies

Post by Kaida »

Anyone ever seen the show Falling Skies? My bester recently told me to check it out and so far I'm liking it. It's about people trying to survive an alien invasion. =o
At first I was like, "This better not be lame. -_-" And then I saw the first episode and second episode and I was hooked. It's crazy intense. Y'all should check it out.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I just caught up to the end of season four. The writers kept swinging back and forth between brilliant and pathetic but overall it's pretty good. Definitely looking forward to the final season this summer.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

So my dad is actually in the midst of watching this show. He loves it...not really my thing though. xP
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I think they went over the edge in the last few seasons, but I liked the first 2 seasons. I'm only gonna watch the last season so I can know how it ends. :P
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

I stopped watching this.. Heh.. I didn't make it past the first season. BUT THAT'S ME. I don't usually finish shows.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Skid
Still standing tall

Post by Skid »

The first season was spectacular. The next seasons... degraded a lot as they added more alien stuff. I stopped watching around the middle of season 3.