US X Factor

How many follow it?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Do you follow the US X-Factor

Yes
57%
No
29%
What?
14%

Total votes: 7

Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

US X Factor

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Do you follow the US X Factor?

I personally like the X Factor, better than American Idol. Since I don't have TV I don't watch it when it airs but I follow it on YouTube. I am excited for the new Season. I don't believe Demi did very well as a mentor but her relationship with Simon is very entertaining.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I've followed the past two seasons and liked both (season 1 more so). American Idol, I think, has run its course in my opinion.

I watch it on YouTube too (it's always fun to go back and watch ones from the first season again). I'm curious as to who the new judges will be and how it will go this time. I think Demi and Britney had their moments of brilliance, but Demi in particular didn't always do very well I think.

Till the end of the line.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

X Factor US is pretty cool. I caught some of the latest season on TV, but I mostly watch the videos on their channel. To me, X Factor showcases more talent the American Idol.
I really think the winner of season 2 wasn't that spectacular. I was rooting for Carly Rose.
I'm looking forward to the next season!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Joy wrote:X Factor US is pretty cool. I caught some of the latest season on TV, but I mostly watch the videos on their channel. To me, X Factor showcases more talent the American Idol.
I really think the winner of season 2 wasn't that spectacular. I was rooting for Carly Rose.
I was really rooting for her too; but hopefully she'll get famous anyway \:D/

AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

I watch it on Youtube because Simon Cowell's a judge \:D/ I'm more of a Got Talent person. I'm a big fan of Britain's Got Talent. Partly because of Simon :D
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

Shennifer wrote:
Joy wrote:X Factor US is pretty cool. I caught some of the latest season on TV, but I mostly watch the videos on their channel. To me, X Factor showcases more talent the American Idol.
I believe from what I have seen on youtube she has done some concerts with original songs. The group that blew up from last season was 5th Harmony. They have been on a tour and have released an original single. I did actually enjoy 5th Harmony.
AshleyWhittaker
Tallying up

Post by AshleyWhittaker »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
I believe from what I have seen on youtube she has done some concerts with original songs. The group that blew up from last season was 5th Harmony. They have been on a tour and have released an original single. I did actually enjoy 5th Harmony.
5th Harmony's song with Demi Lovato was just amazing :D
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I liked Fifth Harmony too; they were the American version of Little Mix (a group that won the British X-factor last year)