W.W.E

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

W.W.E

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

If people don't understand what this means, it means world wrestling entertainment..... personally, I think it's cool, but I wanted to get other people's views on the subject :D
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Is this like the cagefighting wrestling?
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

no that's M.M.A, which I don't like cause it's real....
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

godisawesomeness99 wrote:no that's M.M.A, which I don't like cause it's real....
Oh, okay. Then no, I've never heard of it. But M.M.A. or whatever it's called, is too close to Ancient Rome for my taste. It's really terrible actually.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I didn't know it was possible to live in a first world country on earth and not at least have heard of the WWE. >_>

I was a big WCW fan during their heyday and after they went out, started watching WWE for a while. I don't actively refuse to watch now or anything, but as lots of guys that were around when I started watching started retiring or only working sporadically, I just lost interest. A few of my favorite guys are over at Impact Wrestling... so I'd say I like that better... but I don't actually watch it, either. :boohoo: When they release a bluray of WCW stuff I tend to pick it up, though.