Winnie the Pooh Halloween Stories

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Humby
Tallying up

Winnie the Pooh Halloween Stories

Post by Humby »

I was watching Winnie the Pooh Halloween Stories the other day and found they weren't nearly as enthralling as they used to be. I remember the days when a 'grab-me-gotcha' was exciting. :eek!:
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

The Heffalumps and Woozles song used to scare me. :(
Last edited by Termite on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I used to love Winnie the Pooh! :D I used to watch The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Pooh's Grand Adventure, Seasons of Giving...I played with Winnie-the-Pooh plushies, wore Winnie-the-Pooh clothes, pretended I was Winnie-the-Pooh...man, I had a Pooh-filled childhood. If I watched those now, I probably wouldn't like them so much, but back then they were wondrous. :D
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Termite wrote:The Heffalumps and Woozles song used to scare me. :(

Ah, back when Disney animators weren't afraid to push the envelope and create these trippy abstract sequences just because they could. I'm pretty sure they were high while they animated. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Ahem. ;)

May I present to you the codifier of the Disney Acid Sequence. (In screechy low quality, too! \:D/ It adds to the experience. ;) )
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

OMW. I'd forgotten about the one in Dumbo... that one was even WORSE. That whole movie terrified me.

Heh. Acid. Don't forget basically all of Alice in Wonderland. I can't even watch the Disney version anymore; it's too weird. :P
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein