Continuum

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Continuum

Post by Astronomer »

Has anyone seen (or even heard of) this show? It's a Canadian made show about a cop who time-travels from 2077 chasing some terrorists. The fascinating thing is the protagonists are in favor of a totalitarian government, while the antagonists are against the said government. It presents some unique ideas and poses difficult questions.
So... Anyone seen it?
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I have not seen it, but I heard about it just recently and have been considering checking it out.
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

bookworm wrote:I have not seen it, but I heard about it just recently and have been considering checking it out.
I would encourage you to check it out. The first couple episodes of both seasons are a bit weak, but by the end of the season I was on the edge of my seat. (Of course, I 'binged' them on Netflix, so not having to wait between episodes helped.)
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

I've seen Season 1! I love it. I've yet to see season 2- gotta catch it on Netflix.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I have never even heard of this show (that I recall) but it sounds kind of interesting. If it's on Netflix, I'll have to check it out at some point. That does make it way too easy to binge-watch, as Astronomer mentioned, ;) but it is nice to not have to wait between episodes!