Incredible Hulk trailer, finally.

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Incredible Hulk trailer, finally.

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yay, took them long enough to put this out. ;) I dunno, looks okay... hopefully it'll be received better than the last Hulk film. :anxious: I haven't see it with sound yet... :anxious:

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1583143&vid=215625
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

I just saw it it looks increible.
Hulm mad
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I hope he talks in this one. :( Why they never let him wax eloquent in the old TV show and the last movie is beyond me. :noway:
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

*thread merged*

I heart Edward Norton for one. Love Liv Tyler for two. And the movie basically dominated the first TRY in every day. Just saw the movie today with my brother and really enjoyed it. What think you?
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I thought it was great. I didn't outright hate the one from 5 years ago, but it certainly wasn't anything special or amazing. The new one really made up for that... plus it continued the slow setup to a teamup movie, so yay! \:D/
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

I'm with Top. I didn't exactly despise the first one, although it didn't follow Hulk canon that much.

Hey, I heard Robert Downey Jr. (the guy from "Iron Man"), does a cameo in this movie as Tony , as well as someone portraying the S.H.I.E.L.D. operative Nick Fury. Is that true?

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Movieman wrote:I'm with Top. I didn't exactly despise the first one, although it didn't follow Hulk canon that much.

Hey, I heard Robert Downey Jr. (the guy from "Iron Man"), does a cameo in this movie as Tony , as well as someone portraying the S.H.I.E.L.D. operative Nick Fury. Is that true?
Half true... Fury's name is on some random paper towards the beginning and there is a SHIELD logo or two, but no Fury actually in the film. Tony Stark is in, though.
Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

It was AWSOME!!!!!!! \:D/ I loved the ending with Tony Stark!! I was with about 10 other people and when Stark walked into the bar some of us danced and shouted. :anxious: We weren't very polite to the other watchers.

I thought the movie its self was pretty good, but the bad steriod hulk guy was disturbing though! :-#

Here are more Marvel movies coming out in the future:

Ant-Man --- 2010

The First Avenger: Captain America --- 2011

Thor --- 2010

The Avengers --- 2011
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

epic123 wrote:It was AWSOME!!!!!!! \:D/ I loved the ending with Tony Stark!! I was with about 10 other people and when Stark walked into the bar some of us danced and shouted. :anxious: We weren't very polite to the other watchers.

I thought the movie its self was pretty good, but the bad steriod hulk guy was disturbing though! :-#

Here are more Marvel movies coming out in the future:

Ant-Man --- 2010

The First Avenger: Captain America --- 2011

Thor --- 2010

The Avengers --- 2011

Can't wait for The Avengers! \:D/ yay!

I really want to see Hulk, but haven't had the chance.

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

They really need to make a Captain America movie I think (a real one, not that terrible low-budget one from 1990). Red Skull would be an AWESOME villain I think.

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Iron Man 2 and Thor are set for 2010 and Captain America and Avengers is set for 2011... so it'll get here eventually. O:)
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

I didn't know they were doing Thor and The Avengers. SWEET! Hawkeye is one of my favorite superheroes of all time.

Epic
Undercover
Undercover

Post by Epic »

The Top Crusader wrote:Iron Man 2 and Thor are set for 2010 and Captain America and Avengers is set for 2011... so it'll get here eventually. O:)
Awsome I can't wait for that!!

May I direct your attention to my signture! Isn't it awsome? Simbelmyne34 made it for me!!

I'm surprised that they aren't making a Wasp movie!!
FrayedAroundTheEdges
i hold the hand that holds the world
i hold the hand that holds the world

Post by FrayedAroundTheEdges »

**sigh**
EDWARD NORTON IS AH-MAZINGGGGG!!
especially in American History X :D :D
]Lost and insecure, you found me, lyin on the floor...
whyd you have to wait? where were you?
just a little late...you found me
<3 The Fray --> You Found Me
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Bite the curb! \:D/
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

The Top Crusader wrote:I thought it was great. I didn't outright hate the one from 5 years ago, but it certainly wasn't anything special or amazing. The new one really made up for that... plus it continued the slow setup to a teamup movie, so yay! \:D/
I haven't seen the new one. But it looks awesome. So, I a sume I will take the same view as Top, for the didn't really the last one either.

-Robo
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

All I've seen with Edward Norton was the Illusionist, and The Italian Job. Pretty good movies \:D/

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I saw him in The Painted Veil, which is a dumb movie by the way, too. I just loved the chemistry between him and Tyler. And there was some funny stuff. I'm not much of a comic book nerd, except when it comes to Spiderman so I don't know how well it followed things. I did appriciate that it didn't take a long time starting at the VERY beginning with showing him in normal life and then getting in the accident, etc, instead using flash backs.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
MajorSplendor
Sing in the sunshine

Post by MajorSplendor »

I am looking forward to seeing this remake. That last one was somewhat lacking in a few areas.

Originality is the art of concealing your sources.
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I saw part of the one from 5 years ago on TV once. I thought Hulk jumping and bouncing around the desert was pretty lame. And the split screens they kept doing........AAHH! The CGI was pretty good, except it seemed to be a little unrealistic and going nowhere. Otherwise, I thought the story was pretty good.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")