Breaking Bad

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Breaking Bad

Post by EK »

Best show ever made, AM I RIGHT!? \:D/
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

IT LITERALLY IS THOUGH
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I am wondering what the crossover audience is of Breaking Bad and Adventures in Odyssey? :-k

It's a really well done show, I hope the Saul spinoff works out.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

The Top Crusader wrote:I am wondering what the crossover audience is of Breaking Bad and Adventures in Odyssey? :-k
If Adventures in Odyssey was on Netflix, Breaking Bad would appear in the "Recommended For You" section. :noway:

I'm actually just re-watching it now. I think Season 2 is my favorite.
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

Jelly wrote:
The Top Crusader wrote:I am wondering what the crossover audience is of Breaking Bad and Adventures in Odyssey? :-k
If Adventures in Odyssey was on Netflix, Breaking Bad would appear in the "Recommended For You" section. :noway:
Really? Why is that?

I finished watching it about a month ago. Watched it all on Netflix. It's my sister's favorite show, so I thought I'd check it out. It actually took me about half the first season to get into it. By the third season, I was addicted (ha) and watched back to back eps. It is a well-crafted show, kind of like a long novel, and the characters were interesting, but I didn't get into it like I get into other shows. I felt a sort of distance from it, perhaps because of the subject matter (I can't relate to the drug world at all), or perhaps because of how most of the characters were more unsympathetic than not. It's not my favorite show ever, but it may be in my top 5 or 10, especially with how well-made it was. And there were some iconic and some very funny moments.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Bart Rathbone is kind of like Saul in his own way.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

The Top Crusader wrote:Bart Rathbone is kind of like Saul in his own way.
HAH, yeah he totally is.