Avengers: Age of Ultron

Teaser Trailer Herein

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Post by The Top Crusader »

Some nice stuff, no real hint at the plot.
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

WHAT HAPPENED TO CAP'S SHIELD?!?!?!
I'm really really looking forward to this movie. I've loved almost every single Marvel superhero movie (with the exception of the Hulk movies. I didn't love them, but I still like them.) to date and this is going to hopefully be the best one! Although, Captain America 2 is going to be hard to top.

But cannae get some SCREAMS OF JOY for Chris Hemsworth? Sure Thor 2 wasn't totally a blockbuster, but Chris Hemsworth is amazing. Even in Snow White and the Huntsman.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

SO excited. I can't wait until this spring

I'm happy the trailer was leaked early

Till the end of the line.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Of minor note, we see Disney's ownership of Marvel shining through with the song in the trailer...

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The teaser trailer looked interesting, but I'm loking forward to more of an idea as to what is going on. I'm not sure if they're playing up some of the "inner circle" Avengers drama or if that actually will be a more significant part of the plot. I plan to see the movie no matter what. I'm quite curious as to what will happen next for our heroes. \:D/
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

Captain America will denounce his citizenship and become Captain Canada. :(
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote:I'm not sure if they're playing up some of the "inner circle" Avengers drama or if that actually will be a more significant part of the plot.
I’ve taken a bit of a crash course on Marvel lore since delving into the MCU and as a result I can actually answer this.
I don’t believe the following has been entirely officially confirmed yet, but it’s being accepted as pretty much fact anyway so it’s probably correct.

It’s been confirmed Tony Stark will have a role in Captain America 3, making people believe they must be heading into the Civil War storyline. If so, this Avengers movie would be directly setting that up. The events in this movie and the aftermath will be what set Tony on that path that would culminate in Cap’s next feature film.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

I can't wait for Age of Ultron. I recently went on an Avengers movie kick. So that is next in line after Captain America 2.
There fore the title, a teaser.
I wonder if we will see Jane Foster. Also, I can't wait to see the new superheroes. I know one of them is Flash, the other I can't remember. I also saw in a sneak peek video that they will be diving in much deeper this time into how the avengers react to each other. The tensions and what not.
Last edited by Blitz on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Wakko
Pilgrim

Post by Wakko »

Blitz wrote:I know one of them is Flash, the other I can't remember.
Nope, you're thinking of Quicksilver, The Flash is part of DC Comics. =p The other superhero is Scarlet Witch.
lImage
Wakko's some old creepy guy from the 1900's. - Paula
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Wakko wrote:Nope, you're thinking of Quicksilver, The Flash is part of DC Comics.
Though he is getting his own movie, as are a host of other DC heroes, on the way to a Justice League film as their answer to The Avengers.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

bookworm wrote:
Catspaw wrote:I'm not sure if they're playing up some of the "inner circle" Avengers drama or if that actually will be a more significant part of the plot.
I’ve taken a bit of a crash course on Marvel lore since delving into the MCU and as a result I can actually answer this.
I don’t believe the following has been entirely officially confirmed yet, but it’s being accepted as pretty much fact anyway so it’s probably correct.

It’s been confirmed Tony Stark will have a role in Captain America 3, making people believe they must be heading into the Civil War storyline. If so, this Avengers movie would be directly setting that up. The events in this movie and the aftermath will be what set Tony on that path that would culminate in Cap’s next feature film.
I saw some rumblings about that kind of storyline, which I previously did not even know was a thing in the comic books...because everything I know comes from stuff other people talk about. ;) That does sound intriguing. They keep making us wait for more! :mad:
Wakko
Pilgrim

Post by Wakko »

Another trailer has been released already. Not much different from the trailer other than the scene at the beginning. Also, I hope they will release the version of I've Got No Strings since it seems to be a major part of both trailers, and the character of Ultron.
lImage
Wakko's some old creepy guy from the 1900's. - Paula
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for posting the video, Wakko. I had heard that there was a new scene available but I hadn't bothered to find it yet. I really liked the scene at the beginning. It looks like the Avengers are having some fun bonding time! ;)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I think I'd rather watch a two hour movie of them just being dumb together than one with action. >_>
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I want some action-adventure fun to go with the being dumb together, but ditch the villain who gets in the way of the fun. I would definitely watch that!

I have the "now I am free" part of the song from the trailer stuck in my head. It is very annoying because I mostly just know that line of the song, but it won't get out of my head. :insane:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Top Crusader wrote:I think I'd rather watch a two hour movie of them just being dumb together than one with action. >_>
I'd rather watch a two hour shawarma scene \:D/
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

I also have the I am free part stuck in my head. A pity they only did the ending scene with them in the shawarma scene.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

bookworm wrote:
haha that was amazing. Truly inspiring

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

:lol: That was cute. Except now I have those songs stuck in my head now too. ;)