The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread.

Because there are a billion movies

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

*bump*

I can't wait for Civil War, it's gonna be amazing
I saw a leaked teaser trailer and saw a transcript from a convention where they showed more, and I'm already dead with feels

I'm not prepared

Till the end of the line.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Did you really see a leaked teaser trailer? Because a decent fraud was going around yesterday. >_>
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

It might've been a fake, but the transcript sure wasn't. It was awesome reading that \:D/ and heartbreaking to hear about the footage shown at D23 Expo

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

The huge, decade-plus-long story arc that is the Marvel Cinematic Universe fascinates me. I love a good story arc, and this has it. Ever since Stargate SG-1 came out with the overall plot of humans expanding into the galaxy and getting more tech, I have wanted more than just an episodic anthology that is most shows and even movies.
That all these movies are connected has actually influenced other movie houses to make cinematic universes, so I look forward to seeing what happens out there. It's actually a cash grab for them, but still, it works!

I saw Avengers: The Age of Ultron recently and enjoyed it. I think the first Avengers film was better than this one specifically, but of course it was good and will be watched again when the time comes for going through the whole series in the future.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

latest video from me:

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Last edited by Knight Fisher on Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Luke Cage was one of few things I enjoyed about Jessica Jones, so I'm looking forward to his own series. \:D/