Super Bowl XLIX halftime show

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Super Bowl XLIX halftime show

Post by bookworm »

Customary discussion thread.
This year’s featured performer was Katy Perry with appearances by Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliott.

2012, 2013, 2014
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

I have seen several gifs showing one of the sharks that was a back up dancer for Katy Perry. The shark looks like it doesn't know how the dance is supposed to go and people usually put as a comment "Me trying to figure out my life." That's basically all I know about the halftime show because I didn't watch it. :P
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I almost didn't watch this year, I was completely apathetic on the performer choice, but I had nothing else to do so I went ahead and checked it out.

This was the greatest halftime show I've ever seen!
I was sold from the second it started, riding in on that giant robot lion, and it didn't let down from there; human chess pieces to dancing sharks - I loved it all!
The only segment I wasn't totally into was the rap, but the lightshow that was going on made it entertaining enough to ignore the music.

The best actual show I still think was Michael Jackson, but this was definitely the greatest spectacle.