Pan

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Pan

Post by bookworm »

Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

It looks like it's gonna be a good movie. The trailer makes it seem intense and action filled, but Blackbeard looks ridiculous and that makes me feel likes its just a silly movie. =p Though, besides that I think it'll still be good. Also, it looks like Hook starts out as a good guy and somewhere along the movie he will be betrayed and turn evil, but that might not be the case. And I hope it isn't because that's the sort of thing that Once Upon A Time does with its villains.
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

When I first heard this movie was in the works a while back the news had no appeal to me, I really didn't care. But when I saw this trailer my interest was actually caught. I still have no plans to see the movie, but at least it made it seem intriguing, where before I was entirely apathetic.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It sounds like it could be really interesting, and I do like Hugh Jackman. \:D/ I'm not quite sure what the story will be. I'm intrigued by what might unfold that will bring things to the place that we're all used to in the story of Peter Pan.
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

Ughhhh... I just saw this movie. It was awful. The story telling was really confusing, the acting and casting was terrible, and the CG was incredibly fake. Hugh Jackman was the oddest character ever, and don't get me started on Hook. (one review accurately described him as "like a bunch of toddlers standing on one another's shoulders inside a suit of clothes, and the one who's doing the talking is from another planet.") The worse thing is they don't even show how Peter and Hook become immortal enemies... o____0 All in all, totally not worth watching. =p
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Thank you! Yeah, this movie was horrible. I love Peter Pan. I love his story. This was just.... sad. I really wanted to see their take on how they became enemies and that didn't happen so it was a waste.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

I was wondering if the Peter #PanFan saw it. :wacky: But yeah, totally agree. For claiming to be some sort of "prequel," it really didn't show any backstory building or character development for the main Peter Pan story... it was basically just a ""fun"" story using the character names. And also... I really don't count having miners creepily chant Pop songs as "world building" or even as attractive or interesting. o___0

#rants
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

Yeah, once they started that chant I was sure the whole movie was just one big joke. It was really random and weird. But then a lot of the movie was like that so I guess it fit. =p
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty