Daredevil series on Netflix

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Daredevil series on Netflix

Post by The Top Crusader »

Anyone else watching it? I'm about halfway through, pretty good so far. I haven't watched Flash yet but I like it better than Arrow and Agents of SHIELD and stuff. It's all DARK AND GRITTY, though.
Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

The violence was a bit disturbing, but I thought the series was pretty good overall. I felt there was a few miss-steps towards the end of the season, but the last two episodes were quite good.
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I watched Daredevil, and yes it was dark and gritty. I understand that television is not real life though, so separating it from me is easy. I like how this character struggles with the morality of what he does. The bad guy and his main flunky were awesome!
The way Wesley dies was his just desserts. He made a mistake, and Karen let him have over half the mag of his own gun. I would have done the same thing if I were in her place.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: