Beauty and the Beast (2017)

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

Kaida wrote:
godisawesomeness99 wrote:I was in the musical last year, so I'm looking forward to it.
godisawesomness99! Heeeyyy.. =D

Which character did you play?
I actually played the coat rack haha. It was still a really fun experience though. My school is doing the broadway version of cinderella this year.
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Be careful guys, they are trying to shoe horn a homosexual into our bestiality film. :x
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

:laughat: Best response I've seen yet.

Just saying, it was basically always in there in the first place. =p
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

I don't care for the original, as I'm not big on the Disney princesses, but I actually liked the remake quite a bit. Aside from the slight beastiality vibes, it was very well done.
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

So, I'm in love with this movie now.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I went to see this movie with my best friend yesterday, and we both enjoyed it! It was nicely done, and I did like the new songs, but I was really hoping that they would use some of the Broadway songs (like Gaston's proposal song, which is beyond hilarious, or the Beast's "If I Can't Love Her" songs) because they are so very wonderful. It was beautiful and fun, but I honestly didn't quite find it to be as magical as I was hoping it might be. That might just be me - I know several people who told me that they really loved it, but I couldn't say that.
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

^So disappointed, ma'am.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.