Cars 3 Teaser Trailer

Whaaaaat?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Cars 3 Teaser Trailer

Post by Kaida »

I don't know if I'll enjoy this movie. I did not like Cars 2, but maybe this one will be a good one. Who knows..
Disney did a good job with this trailer though. So many reaction videos popped up after I saw this.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I never got around to Cars 2, but I was sad to see how disappointed everyone seemed by it because the original was, and still is, one of my favorite animated movies. If and when I finally check out the first sequel I'll then probably get to this after, but it's not going to be very soon.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

My goodness, that sure was a dramatic teaser trailer for a kids movie! :thud: I'm not a huge Cars fan, but I know lots of kids who love Lightning McQueen and Mater, so this looks almost traumatizing! I am curious to find out more about what's going on, so I guess that makes this a successful trailer. ;)
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Lighting McQueen gets hurt bad and retires, my sources say...
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

IDK I kind of liked Cars 2, it wasn't as bad as some of the movies I've seen.
I had told myself I wasn't interested in Cars 3 until I saw the trailer. It will probably stink to high heaven but so far I'm interested.

-- Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:47 am --

I'm kind of scarred by Kung Fu Panda 3.
Yo
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

I showed my first and second grade students this trailer today, because I'm a horrible human. They were all shocked but it sparked conversation. It was funny to hear them come up with theories and wonder what will happen to McQueen.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew trailers!

I'm actually getting genuinely excited for this movie. \:D/ My reasoning is that since Cars 2 was so awful, they'd have to have an amazing idea to try reviving the franchise. ;P
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

Woody wrote:My reasoning is that since Cars 2 was so awful, they'd have to have an amazing idea to try reviving the franchise. ;P
Heh. What world do you live in? Hollywood loves running good ideas into the ground. Because we are all stupid enough to watch it anyhow. =p
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

That third trailer actually grabbed my attention quite well. :lol: I'm falling for their hollywood tricks
Yo
Arkán Dreamwalker
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Arkán Dreamwalker »

Isaiah the Ox wrote:
Woody wrote:My reasoning is that since Cars 2 was so awful, they'd have to have an amazing idea to try reviving the franchise. ;P
Heh. What world do you live in? Hollywood loves running good ideas into the ground. Because we are all stupid enough to watch it anyhow. =p
Yeah, but this is Pixar. They have made many absolutely phenomenal movies, and are still capable of it, as say, Inside Out has shown. I think I would actually pick Inside Out as my favorite Pixar movie over The Incredibles and Ratatouille. I have pretty high hopes this film will live up to the first one, as did Toy Story 2 and Monsters University.
~ Walker in Dreams
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

I haven't seen Cars 2 and I'm not sure I will, but this one looks promising. I might actually decide to go to a movie theater to watch it.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

How do the writing teams for these movies consistently manage to come up with the dumbest names for their characters? I think I died a little inside when "Jackson Storm" first appeared onscreen.

Aside from that, I'm genuinely interested in what they'll do next with this franchise. The animation is incredible, especially compared to the first film, 10 years ago. A couple times in this trailer, I forgot I was watching a cartoon.
he/him | a little stinker.
Mariogeek
Tallying up

Post by Mariogeek »

I'm watching it for my birthday since it comes out two days before. They got me interested, not really because of the latest trailers but because I HAVE to see that animation.
Edit: as in the animations and the HQ rendering @ 2 million pixels per frame.
Last edited by Mariogeek on Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yo