💚💜 Barney 💜💚

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Bren
Be positive!

💚💜 Barney 💜💚

Post by Bren »

Do we have any closet Barney "fans" here? I grew up on Barney as a kid and I'm facinated by all these shows coming out these days looking back on the show like Purple Tales Podcast that aired for a bit and then switched to Purple Roads Podcast, which has had its share of Barney content. Now the is a documentary on Peacock that I need to watch.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I was too old for the Barney craze, I think. We do have a little stuffed Barney toy that my mom stashed away with other toys she saved that my nieces play with sometimes. They have no idea who it is, but they still like it.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I'm too old. :(

I was of course aware of it because it was kind of a big deal by the time I was... an older kid? I tried to get my daughter to watch it once or twice because she likes dinosaurs but she wasn't interested, which is okay with me. I'm sure it was fine for what it was, though.
Patterson
Tallying up

Post by Patterson »

"I hug you. You hug me. We're a hugging family. Hi, kids. I'm Blarney, the Rhinosaur. I hug you." from I Want My B-TV

"Be wary of the purple lizards!" -Wooton Basset
"Patterson! You're alive!" "No, I'm not Patterson. I'm his uh... brother, uh... Shmatterson!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------