$1 movies!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

$1 movies!

Post by bookworm »

Regal Cinemas are again doing the Summer Movie Express where they show family movies for $1 each over the summer. It's a great opportunity to catch a movie you had wanted to watch in the theater but maybe didn't make it to or didn't want to pay full price, or one you did see before but want to see again in the theater atmosphere affordably.

This year all three Lego movies are playing! \:D/

Participating theater locator and movie schedule here.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I wish I had a theatre nearby that did that! What a great deal!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I'm taking this opportunity to see the Lego Ninjago movie. I passed on its initial theatrical run because I wasn't sure if it was really for me since I didn't know anything about that property, but afterward heard you don't have to worry about that if you like the other Lego movies it's the same kind of fun and was sad I didn't go. I'm glad I have another chance! :)

I'm also considering going to the other two even though I own both, because for just $1 why not see them in the theater again, it's a fun time!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Movies are fun in theatres, especially with an appreciative crowd! A few years ago I went to see "Indian Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" in theatres, giving it the distinction of the only movie I ever have (or likely every will) own on VHS, DVD, and Blue-Ray, in addition to seeing it in theatres. For something like that, it isn't just seeing the movie, but seeing it on the big screen with other fans!