[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post Post subject: Re: Avengers: Infinity War
Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:21 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

Cash: 6,155.91
Bank: 1,958.31
Okay, it sounds like you know a bunch of stuff. I think you'll catch up on the key things and enjoy the ride, whether you're familiar with every character and detail or not.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:53 pm 
I love the \:D/ smiley
Where have all the homeschool kids gone?

Cash: 280.50
Bank: 0.00
My parents went and saw it with my wife and I, and they've only seen the other Avengers movies. They seemed to enjoy it for the most part, despite not knowing all the characters. It's a Marvel movie, so it's designed to be enjoyed by just about anybody.

Offline Profile  

Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:48 am 
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Old... but not obsolete.

Highscores: 1

Cash: 9,999,999,994,415,308.00
Bank: 5,584,680.26
Blog: View Blog (1)
Steve wrote:
My parents went and saw it with my wife and I, and they've only seen the other Avengers movies. They seemed to enjoy it for the most part, despite not knowing all the characters. It's a Marvel movie, so it's designed to be enjoyed by just about anybody.

I'm seeing a lot of people saying that either they or someone they know who hasn't seen any/many of the films went to see Infinity War and enjoyed it, and while I'm happy for them I'm kind of not understanding why they are bothering to see it if they weren't interested enough to see at least most of the 40 million films leading up to it. But oh well. :(

I liked it pretty well, I'd really like to see it again before I settle on exactly how much I liked it, but alas MoviePass doesn't let you do repeat viewings anymore and I'm not sure if I want to actually PAY to see it again like some kind of FOOL! :x

I'm bored today so come ask me questions here as the topic suggests.

Offline Profile  

Posted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:37 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

The Top Crusader wrote:
Steve wrote:

I'm seeing a lot of people saying that either they or someone they know who hasn't seen any/many of the films went to see Infinity War and enjoyed it, and while I'm happy for them I'm kind of not understanding why they are bothering to see it if they weren't interested enough to see at least most of the 40 million films leading up to it. But oh well. :(

I liked it pretty well, I'd really like to see it again before I settle on exactly how much I liked it, but alas MoviePass doesn't let you do repeat viewings anymore and I'm not sure if I want to actually PAY to see it again like some kind of FOOL! :x

There were people leaving the theatre right as the movie ended, and I thought, "It's been ten years. Do they really not know that there's another scene coming?" It was opening weekend, so it seemed like too many people to be repeat viewers who didn't care to see the end again.

I also would like to see it again before I really settle my opinions. I always notice things the second time around that I didn't the first, and there are a lot of pieces and characters to notice!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:44 pm 
Why am I even here?
MORRIE

Cash: 184.88
Saw it today!
Tom Holland really spoiled the ending for me when he said that there would be a Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel. How could there be a sequel if he's dead? Unless they do some weird flashback-time-travel-type movie, but I'm pretty sure everyone's gonna come back.

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 pm 
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Cash: 773.70
Bank: 56,000.00
Catspaw wrote:
And after our worrying, Cap appears to be safe, at least for now. Yay!

I had forgotten this was a two part thing; all that I said still stands just adjust it to be about the next movie. (ie: I think Cap will die by the end of this story, Evans' contact ends after this concluding movie, etc)

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:38 pm 
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin

bookworm wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
And after our worrying, Cap appears to be safe, at least for now. Yay!

I had forgotten this was a two part thing; all that I said still stands just adjust it to be about the next movie. (ie: I think Cap will die by the end of this story, Evans' contact ends after this concluding movie, etc)

:sniff:

:mecry:

Waiting is the hard part of these continuing stories!

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:33 pm 
Why am I even here?
MORRIE

Cash: 184.88
Catspaw wrote:
:sniff:

:mecry:

Waiting is the hard part of these continuing stories!

I feel the same way! There are hints from the comics, but the scriptwriters can go any way they want! :flame: Still, I have a couple theories based on what happens in the comics.
Captain Marvel joins the Avengers and they eventually find Thanos. While they're fighting, Nebula (due to her cyborg-like strength) pulls the gauntlet off, but instead of handing it over, uses it for herself. Thus the Avengers (plus a reformed Thanos) have to fight Nebula.
Although, the gauntlet looked broken at the end of Infinity War. What's up with that?

Offline Profile E-mail  

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:18 pm 
I guess I'll stick around
Being Cool

Cash: 1,427.50
Bank: 0.00
Maybe Ant-Man is gonna kill Thanos like how he killed Yellow Jacket in Ant-Man.

Offline Profile E-mail  

[ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2