Wreck It Ralph 2: Ralph Breaks the Internet

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

GMarchiani wrote:I am going to see it soon...and never saw the first one...is that a problem?
It's not critically vital you go into this one having seen the first one, but it is certainly expected that you do. I would recommend seeing the first first if you still have time. You should watch it anyway, it's even better than this one. That first movie is so good.

Edit:

After thinking on it more, change the above 'recommend' to 'strongly recommend' you watch the first one before this. Not so much for affecting your viewing of the sequel, but actually for the sake of the original. There are things in the first movie that you definitely want to experience blind which could be tipped off by things seen or said in the new movie, lessening the surprise or impact they would have when you then went back to watch the original. It would be a great disservice to the movie I think.