Wallace and Gromit: The curse of the were-rabbit

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Wallace and Gromit: The curse of the were-rabbit

Post by AioMan »

Anyone have any reviews about it? I would like to know if it is good.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I saw the preview and it looked quiet hilarious! The dog was operating a huge fake bunny on top of a little car that Wallace was driving and then Wallace says, "Can you make it look more alluring?" and the dog has the bunny start doing a slow can-can. It was so funny!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I want to see it. I have seen the previous two and they were the best. It takes like at least two years for them to make each one or something like that.

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Agent DeWhite
Tallying up

Post by Agent DeWhite »

Hey, I didn't know about this one. But--if it's anything like the others, it's gotta be good. They're so quirky!
What do you do when your nose goes on strike?
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I saw the preview and it looked quiet hilarious! The dog was operating a huge fake bunny on top of a little car that Wallace was driving and then Wallace says, "Can you make it look more alluring?" and the dog has the bunny start doing a slow can-can. It was so funny!
I like how even though it's only strings and tied to different places on the bunny's body...Gromit makes move to look "alluring"...haha! So funny!

I like Wallace and Gromit and this upcoming one looks top notch! :D
Sonny C Rathbne Doyle
OK

Post by Sonny C Rathbne Doyle »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I saw the preview and it looked quiet hilarious! The dog was operating a huge fake bunny on top of a little car that Wallace was driving and then Wallace says, "Can you make it look more alluring?" and the dog has the bunny start doing a slow can-can. It was so funny!
Can you replace the dog for gromit.
Aslan
Smile for the camera

Post by Aslan »

i like Wallace and Gromit and the movie looks good

Life is worth living, so live the best life that you can
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I've been a fan of Wallace and Gromit for years, so I'm really looking forward to their first feature-length movie for quite a while.
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

I can't wait. They're super awesome and I literally cannot wait until this movie comes into theaters.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Post by Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle »

Can't wait either.
Mr.Whit
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Mr.Whit »

ive heard its bunny
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Bunny? Do you mean funny? Runny? Cunny? Sunny? Dunny? Crummy? Slummy? What else errr...Why don't you just TELL ME
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

lol, I think he meant funny.

And when are those movies not funny? I probably won't go see it in the theater, but it looks good nonetheless.

-Jonathan
Hakeber BC Rathbne Doyle

Ah. I see (The part about the funny)
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

I am going to see it in a theater. \:D/
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by AioMan »

The website can be found here:Official Site

AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Jonathan wrote:I probably won't go see it in the theater, but it looks good nonetheless.

-Jonathan
Ah, up to your old ways, eh?
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

AIO Psyche wrote:
Jonathan wrote:I probably won't go see it in the theater, but it looks good nonetheless.

-Jonathan
Ah, up to your old ways, eh?
LOL

Did I mention it's good to have you back? :p

-Jonathan
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

lol

Thanks. I am glad to be back to stay.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

AIOP! Welcome back!

(About the topic: I've seen an ad or two about the movie, and it looks pretty good. I might go watch it, I might not...)
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr