March of the pengins

anyone else see it?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

March of the pengins

Post by mr. mellow »

I saw this movie the othere day. they wern't as many funny parts as I would have wished but it still was very funny and cute! the movie is mostly serious thought...you would think if they only knew that theres pengins in like tropical places they would be kicking them selves right now cause everyyear they make this brutil journy and starve them selves for like 4 months just to protect there babys. I would have liked to at least saw it in a big Imax but sadly it wasn't on in any when I went to Victoria.
Image [img]
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I wanted to see it but my peeps didn't want to. They thought it'd be lame. HM! I don't really expect it to be funny. It's a documentry.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I want to see it, but I have not found the time. ](*,)
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

Jennifer Doyle wrote:I wanted to see it but my peeps didn't want to. They thought it'd be lame. HM! I don't really expect it to be funny. It's a documentry.
yeah but Pengins are so comical!
Image [img]
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I want to see it, because I've heard good things, but I haven't yet. :(
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

mr. mellow wrote:
Jennifer Doyle wrote:I wanted to see it but my peeps didn't want to. They thought it'd be lame. HM! I don't really expect it to be funny. It's a documentry.
yeah but Pengins are so comical!
Very true, but I probably won't see it in theaters.

-Jonathan
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Frank and her bird-loving family went to see it. I thought it was very sweet and nice for a documentary...a little bit slow at parts, but still very cute. :D Our favorite part was when the mommy birdies come home from their trip to the sea and then they feed all the babies and the babies are all fat and sitting there content. *extreme cuteness!!!* Oh, and that part when all the chicks are running...and that other part when the chickies are sliding on the ice and...oooo, when all the penguins are marching and their heads are swaying in unison...:inlove: Okay...I really liked that film.

But you've gotta be a real penguin/bird lover to sit through it and not get bored. (Same thing with "The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill"...I loved it, but y'all might not.)

Oh, Mellow, did my darling Ferder see it too? :D
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

no your darling ferder did not. your darling ferder was at work trying to raise some money to bring home to you.
Image [img]
jollyholiday
I'm a teapot

Post by jollyholiday »

Is this good? I see it is on DVD now. Is it worth a rental?
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

It's one of the very, very best documentaries I've ever seen, except for a mention of millions of years at the beginning.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis