American Idol

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Who do you want to win?

Carrie Underwood
76%
Bo Bice
10%
Constantine Maroulis
10%
Nadia Turner
No votes
Scott Savol
No votes
Anthony Fedorov
No votes
Vonzell Solomon
5%

Total votes: 21

poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

American Idol

Post by poWerbOy »

Do any of y'all watch this show? Who are your favorites?

Personally, I like Carrie Underwood the best. I think she will win.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

Yep, same here. I liked her ever since she auditioned... erm... wherever that was. XD

I also like Nadia, Vonzell, and Anwar. :)

Sarah
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

. . . this belongs in the Harlequin Theatre. :D

Carrie's definitely the one who has been the most consistent as of late. I'm hoping she makes it to at least the finale. I had high hopes for Anwar and Anthony, but they haven't done as well. Although I did enjoy Anthony's version of "Climb Evry Mountain." 8-[
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

I like Carrie and Bo. I also like Anwar but he has not been very good the past few weeks.
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

. . . this belongs in the Harlequin Theatre.
yeah i realized that after i posted and didn't know how to move it... that's ok i got changed.

anwar hasn't been doing as well, but i'm still a fan of his. i like his personality.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

Go Bo
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

Carrie all the way!
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

since we're talking about American Idol, who do you guys not like? I think Scott should have left last week instead of Nikko.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Scott definitely should've left on Wednesday. In my opinion, he had the weakest performance of the 9 singers. He doesn't have much personality, and I find it difficult to see why people like him so much. When I first him sing at the auditions, I actually liked his voice a lot. He also has picked good songs--songs to which he can relate personally. However, he hasn't sung that well as of late and he doesn't seem to be enjoying himself at all. I have yet to see Scott crack a smile. :-s
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
poWerbOy
If posts were pigs...

Post by poWerbOy »

I don't really like Scott much either. He doesn't have much personality.
On the other hand, I think Simon is a little overkill in his criticism just because he hates Scott.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I don't watch it much but from what I've seen what is like 2 shows I like Bo. I think he should win.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

This is the first season in which a rocker has made it to the top 12. In fact, we had two rockers! And both currently remain in the competition. Nadia would also be considered a rock singer, so that makes three. :-s Certainly a unique season this year. Anyhow, I never really enjoyed the country genre that much until Carrie came along. Ironically, the only person more consistent than her is Nikko. Was Nikko.
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

I didn't think Nikko would win anyways. He was voted out twice now.
Last edited by spiderman on Sat Apr 09, 2005 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

pacer394 wrote:I didn't think Nikko would win anyways. He was voted twice now.
Voted *out* twice?

I don't recall him being in the bottom two before. But he was "cut" from top 24, when it was a toss-up between him, Scott, and Travis.
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

Trent DeWhite wrote: I don't recall him being in the bottom two before. But he was "cut" from top 24, when it was a toss-up between him, Scott, and Travis.
He was voted out when they cut from 16 to 12 contestants but came back when Mario Vazquez dropped out.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

pacer394 wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:I don't recall him being in the bottom two before. But he was "cut" from top 24, when it was a toss-up between him, Scott, and Travis.
He was voted out when they cut from 16 to 12 contestants but came back when Mario Vazquez dropped out.
Ah yes, I remember. I think the fact he had a relatively small fanbase is what caused his downfall. He was certainly the most consistent performer in the top 12 . . . he never really had a bad performance, although I can't say they were all spectacular.
spiderman
insert dash here

Post by spiderman »

Trent DeWhite wrote:. . . he never really had a bad performance, although I can't say they were all spectacular.
all of his performances were just Okay. none of them were really good.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

pacer394 wrote:
Trent DeWhite wrote:. . . he never really had a bad performance, although I can't say they were all spectacular.
all of his performances were just Okay. none of them were really good
Yeah, I think that's fairly accurate. Although I'd certainly put him in the upper half of the contestants if ranking them all by consistency.

I hope the producers chose a good theme for the contestants to sing this week. [-o< Last week was just sad.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I def think I should win.
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

You think you should win? :-s Are you an American Idol contestant who just happens to be an AIO fan? :lol: