Lost

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

Is this a TV show? It sounds interesting...
...I hate marquees.
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

#-o you haven't heard of it yet!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

No. We don't have a TV..
...I hate marquees.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

J-man wrote:Is this a TV show? It sounds interesting...
are you joking? I even know what it is...not that I care.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

No I'm joking. I have no clue what it is.
...I hate marquees.
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

Maybe that's for the best. :hammer: Ha! That's the closest thing I can find to a pat-on-the-head smilie. But then again, this could also mean...

:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Watch that show!! Seriously it's really good.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

We don't have a TV..
...I hate marquees.
Jeremy Cartwood
Animatronic

Post by Jeremy Cartwood »

J-man wrote:We don't have a TV..
I say to myself: Duh!

Then comandeer your neighbor's house. Unless they don't have a TV either...
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

They do..
...I hate marquees.
Country Girl
Classic

Post by Country Girl »

J-man wrote:We don't have a TV..
Hey, you and I are in the same boat :)
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Well, rent one for wednesday nights!!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
AIO Psyche
Geniune Disney Cast Member

Post by AIO Psyche »

YES! SEASON 1 OF LOST IS OUT ON DVD IN WIDESCREEN FORMAT ON SEPTEMBER 6, OF THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've already got the money set aside, so all I have to do is go to Best Buy, and get it. Will anyone else be getting this? BTW here is a link to a site showing all the special features in the DVD set, the price, and more.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... ct-details

Come on! WHO LOVES LOST????

-- 8 Aug 2005 9:24 pm --

Ok, that's it. I've trying to figure out what's at the bottom. I've been racking my brain for MONTHS. I can't figure it out! IT'S DRIVING MY CRAZY!!!!! :mad:

And then there's the whole thing with The Others (or whoever those people were) taking Walt! Why in the world did they take him? And why did they look like they did????

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I already started a topic like this and no one posted anything one it.

So, what's at the bottom, your guess is as good as mine.

Why they took Walt? Well, maybe "The Others" are going to brainwash him and make him join their ranks..
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

I have two ideas. First, it's an underground base of some sort. Posible The Others' base, or maybe just an abandoned base.

Second, I think that it might be a submarine. You know, just the top of the ship.........

It would make sense. Submarine hatches don't have ways to open them from the outside, and it would be the thing that 'Lost' would throw at us.

Also, any ideas about what the creature is? At one time I thought that it was a dinosuar. But, JJ said that it wasn't. Now, I'm not sure.

And lastly, any ideas what caused the plan to crash? The monster maybe? I think that maybe it was The Others, but I couldn't see why they would want the plane to crash.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

They could want the plane to crash because of all the people they could incorporate in to their band of "Others". But then again, how could they have gotten the plane to crash?

It's not a dinosuar. You know the episode where they go get the dynamite to blow open the hatch? Well, it attacked Locke and it looked translucent.

And then there was that time Locke knocked out what's his name: the guy they killed off.
Well, Locke put some stuff on his head that made him halllusonate. (Spelled wrong, I know.) When he came to, Locke told him that the stuff he put on his head was going to help his survive the island. So maybe there is no monster and they're all just hallusonating it. (He was given a big dose of what everybody else just had a little of from bing on the island.) Even the French lady said there's no such thing as monsters.
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

True. But the french woman is a bit nuts-o...............

For some reason, I don't think that The Others caused the plane to crash. Like you said, how would they have made the plane crash? It would be too hard.

I don't think that if the Others crashed the plane that they did it to get more members for thier group. Too........small. 'Lost' seems to be heading in a direction that will end with a huge, shocking revelation. No, The Others aren't responsible for the plane crash.

I was actually let down with the monster. It was scarier when we couldn't see it. Like Alfred Hitchcock said, the mind can scare you more than any writer or director ever could. Up till thi point, they've left it all up to our minds. It was kinda........dumb. It was creepy and a bit scary, but I wish that we hadn't seen it this early.

Which brings up something a bit strange. Is it just me, or are they revealing alot of stuff early on in the show? I sure hope that they save some weird things and shocking revelations for later..........
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I like just letting the show fill me in, I'm not smart enough to really speculate and get anywhere even close. I can't wait until it comes back though!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

AIO Psyche wrote:True. But the french woman is a bit nuts-o...............

For some reason, I don't think that The Others caused the plane to crash. Like you said, how would they have made the plane crash? It would be too hard.

I don't think that if the Others crashed the plane that they did it to get more members for thier group. Too........small. 'Lost' seems to be heading in a direction that will end with a huge, shocking revelation. No, The Others aren't responsible for the plane crash.

I was actually let down with the monster. It was scarier when we couldn't see it. Like Alfred Hitchcock said, the mind can scare you more than any writer or director ever could. Up till thi point, they've left it all up to our minds. It was kinda........dumb. It was creepy and a bit scary, but I wish that we hadn't seen it this early.

Which brings up something a bit strange. Is it just me, or are they revealing alot of stuff early on in the show? I sure hope that they save some weird things and shocking revelations for later..........

I agree.

Have you noticed how J.J. Abrams uses some of the same actors/actress' for both 'Lost' and 'Alias'?
For Example: the guy who plays Locke, and from 'Alias' the guy who plays Wiess.

AIO Psyche

Post by AIO Psyche »

What if Locke is really................:shock: Wiess!!!
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

AIO Psyche wrote:What if Locke is really................:shock: Wiess!!!
I really doubt it. :lolsign: