Tis a Trilogy Mateys!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Tis a Trilogy Mateys!

Post by EK »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/

Check that...all of the enemys and friends from both movies are there. (and theres captain sao feng...the bad guy that was rumored to appear in POTC 2)
jasodia
I'm not Gabe

Post by jasodia »

I know. I know I know I know. AAAHHHH I can't wait that long to see what happens!

my best friend is pink jeans!
"I don't pretend to be Captain Weird. I just am."
-Johnny Depp
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

YESS!!!! \:D/ \:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Actually, to my understanding it wil lbe moe than a trilogy. I saw an interview where they said they are gonna keep making them till no one watches them anymore. But that could be wrong... :anxious:
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

I can verily see the fourth one as imperative to finishing the cliff hanger of the second. Read my post on the POTC 2 thread.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Coolness picture from POTC3 that I found courtesy of the IMDB! \:D/ It has Captain Jack, so of course it's cool! ;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Catspaw wrote:Image
Coolness picture from POTC3 that I found courtesy of the IMDB! \:D/ It has Captain Jack, so of course it's cool! ;)
Coolness! Chinese pirate garb whoo!
Kanimoto
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Kanimoto »

:shock: Awesome! The new movie should come out, like, N0W.
In the darkness, the Lurker frantically tries to figure out what is going on.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

*still needs to see Part 2* \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hmmm..I read somewhere that the picture that I posted that was on the IMDB has been said to be a fake by Disney. :-k But I didn't read that somewhere official. So I have no idea if it's a cleverly edited picture or a real picture or what. So if Captain Jack never wears that outfit in POTC3 (even though it does look rather cool) don't hurt me. :anxious:
Kanimoto
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Kanimoto »

Well, it's a mad cool pic, anyway. :D
In the darkness, the Lurker frantically tries to figure out what is going on.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

That's an awesome pic!!

You got me excited for the 3rd one just when I was getting calmed down!!! :shame:
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Catspaw wrote:Hmmm..I read somewhere that the picture that I posted that was on the IMDB has been said to be a fake by Disney. :-k But I didn't read that somewhere official. So I have no idea if it's a cleverly edited picture or a real picture or what. So if Captain Jack never wears that outfit in POTC3 (even though it does look rather cool) don't hurt me. :anxious:
Now that you look at it, look around the rimp of the hat it does look a bit edited.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It still looks pretty good overall, though I agree that the hat does look like it was edited...though I didn't notice that at first. :anxious: It's just such a cool outfit that I want to think that it's real. But I shall survive if it isn't. ;)
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

*thread merged*

The trailer is coming out in English tomorrow- but if you can sit through listening to it in Russian......

YouTube Link to Russian Trailer

I won't even attempt to post my joy and excitement. :anxious:

(yes, and I know some people don't like Pirates of the Caribbean- but this is for those of us who do....) O:)
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

I told myself I would wait until tomorrow to see the English version, but I didn't. :( Anyway, this looks amazing! Looks like a lot of water stuff in the third movie...whirlpools and "edge-of-the-earth" waterfalls and such. And a Captain Jack / Davy Jones sword fight? It's about time! :duel:

Heh...my sister still hasn't seen Pirates 2, and doesn't know about all the spoiler-ish details, but it looks like the trailer only really shows one.

Anyway, I can't wait for May. :D
Smushed and Spicy! \:D/

I really need to change my avatar...
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

ZOWIE!!!! \:D/ I can't wait!

Haystack
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yayness! \:D/ I was surprised to see the thread subtitle, because I knew that the trailer wasn't supposed to out until tomorrow, but I'm willing to check it out in Russian first. ;) I must admit to reading a few minor spoiler-ish details online, so I know a little bit of what AWE will be about, though I'm sure that the trailer will raise tons of cool stuff that fans will then have to wait two more months to find out the details about! :mad:
EvangelineWalker
I'm a teapot

Post by EvangelineWalker »

:( I didn't get to see it.
This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, I'm glad that I watched it when I did! It must have been right before they took it down. :-k Disney wants a big release tomorrow, I guess. That makes sense. And I'm pretty sure that the trailer will be even better in English, without the dubbed voices and when I can tell what they're saying! ;) One scene looked like Jack was telling people why exactly he "decided" to go down with the ship, since he said something and then everybody looked at Elizabeth.

*waits eagerly for tomorrow*

I know that the trailer is supposed to premiere with the new "Dancing With the Stars" season starting Monday night on ABC...I'm really hoping that the trailer will be seen on other channels showing the show, since I don't get ABC. :(