Which do you have?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Which kind of TV do you have?

Sattelite
17%
Cable
54%
"Normal" (ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, PBS)
29%

Total votes: 24

Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

Frank wrote:Still think that you spend too much time here. Don't you have any friends or neighbors in "real life"?
Of course, my . . . self. :anxious:
Chandler wrote:Come to think of it.... no. :o But that was before I located online forums. :-$
You sound a lot like like me. :-
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Cable, though just so you know, if you don't have cable or sattilite, but you have TV, it's called 'broadcast' not normal. Just thought I'd fill in this little detail. I know this because I had broadcast up until about three years ago.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
DanJackieChan
Found

Post by DanJackieChan »

Cable :- :- :-
PonysHorses
Found

Post by PonysHorses »

I got Cable too. But, which one is better? Cable, or the others?
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

I only have normal t.v. cause my parents say that i already watch too much T.V. and they aren't going to get us cable :D
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Do you think that I should of added a "We don't have a tv" option to the poll?
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

We don't have one. :D
Priscilla

<><
Little Red
Lurker

Post by Little Red »

Hi Dan,
We have satelite, because it gives us more choices, for example there was this one channel that had :soapbox: homosexual soap operas, :boohoo: that came right in the middle of normal programing, and we dropped that channel. :pigfly: We have our guide set so that we don't see the names of the channels, and titles of the movies they are showing, such as the playboy channels.
We watch FOX news, and we have Fox and FX where we can watch the Nascar races. (/me Wishes Dan lives next door so he could watch the races with her). We watch the true stories channel, history channel, discovery, TBN and others for entertainment like wrestling, and Earl Flynn.
:duel: :noevil:

FRANK said:
Yea! I'm so happy that people other than myself are fighting the pressure and not having a tv with channels to waste endless amounts of time on. It turns your brain into macaroni and cheese. :rofl2: :rofl2:

My Mother would agree with you on that one, only she says puddin' instead of macaroni. :rofl2:

(She also won't allow me to watch or read fantasy, or read fiction, except what is necessary for school.)

ttfn,
Little Red
ttfn, Little Red