The Amazing Race

Discuss the show here!

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

mdb17 wrote:i think it would be real hard for a 13 year old girl or boy to run that race
It'll depend on the stamina of that particular 13-year-old. :-k
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
MDB17
Lucid and deductive

Post by MDB17 »

it would still be alot harder for them
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Our church's youth pastor and associate pastor were going to submit a tape. I didn't know that it was going to be families this year though. $10 says that they have a family with an "alternative lifestyle".
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

LovedbyGod wrote:Our church's youth pastor and associate pastor were going to submit a tape. I didn't know that it was going to be families this year though. $10 says that they have a family with an "alternative lifestyle".
Heh, yeah. That's cool, though, that your pastors were considering submitting a tape. They still should! I'm sure TAR will revert back to their 2-player teams in season . . . ten? :shock:
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!