The Lance Krall Show

On Spike TV

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

The Lance Krall Show

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Has anyone heard of this show? I saw the first episode last night. It is sooo funny! :D It has some questionable stuff in it, but probably not any worse than SNL and Mad TV. O:)
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Well, I will admit the commercials I saw were pretty funny. I don't know, though... I'm usually cautious of that kind of show... they tend to be rather raunchy (though this one could be better, but generally Spike TV isn't know for their high moral standards ;)).
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Yeah, the commercials are great. We were watching MXC last night and when it was over there was this hillarious Lance Krall Show commercial (the one with the Piniata), and it said "comming up next...", so we watched it, and it's just as good as the commercials, but yes, it is kind of raunchy. And yes, I don't think it's as bad as some of the others, like Chappelle Show.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I've never actually watched Chappelle, either, but I've heard of its vile ways! :shock:

I might check out Lance Krall some time if they keep it on Monday night's after RAW... \:D/
DanJackieChan
Found

Post by DanJackieChan »

Yes I've seen the show and I love it! Its hilarious =D> I'm going to hopefully catch the rest of their episode.