Star Wars Episode 3

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Star Wars Episode 3

Post by beka8910 »

My mom thinks im crazy because I have a countdown til the days left until Star Wars comes out into theaters. I mean if Star Wars is your favorite movie then why am I crazy. I listen to AIO and cant wait for new ones and I sometimes have countdoens to thoses but she thinks a 30 day countdown is a bit much. Then I tell her its only 24 days and she gets mad. Anyone elses parents like that with them about stuff they like or is it just mine. And is anyone else out there as excited as me... cause I cant wait ans it seems to be the topic of most of my conversations. :D O:) \:D/ 8)
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

We seem to have alot of SWIII threads. :-k Oh well.

I can't wait!!! I am going to go to the midnight showing, and wait in line for about six hours to do so! \:D/
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

Me too, its on the midnight after my birthday somy borther is getting me tickets for my birthday :D :D :D :D :D :D[/quote]
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

GFY!
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

If there is a midnight showing here, I'll go... otherwise I plan on seeing it the next day.