Nancy Drew Computer Games

Do you play em

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Nancy Drew Computer Games

Post by dancer02248 »

Has anyone played the nancy drew computer games?? i've played a few of them, and now i'm addicted. Their really fun, and challenging too!! What do you think??
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

I have them all except for the Haunted Carosel which I failed to pick up when it was new and now I can't find it anywhere. It's kinda annoying. I also coulnd't beat the most recent one because I got stuck in the big maze thing. It's the most complicated one yet, I say. And it's also the creeeepiest one yet.
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
beka8910
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by beka8910 »

I've played one at my cuz house but I dont remember the name. I didnt think it was very good but thats just me.
popcornqu33n
Gold Member
Location: Outside drinking a cool glass of pepermint lemonade

Post by popcornqu33n »

beka8910 wrote:I've played one at my cuz house but I dont remember the name. I didnt think it was very good but thats just me.
ARE U KIDDING? I LOVE THE ND GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BUT IT IS OK TO HAVE OUR OWN OPINION) I LOVE ND GAMES I HAVE PLAYED EVERY ONE OF THEM
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I haven't played any of them, but when a book or two happens to be in the house, I will read it every time. Pointless and predictable, but still fun to read.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

I have played 1 all the way through, and have 3.
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I have never played any of them.
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Bmuntz wrote:I have never played any of them.

You took the words right of the tip of my nose.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

Everyone should play them... i think their more made for girls since they're from a place called her interactive, and their motto is "for a girl sho isn't afraid of a mouse"... but it doesn't matter!!! Go play them now!!! \:D/
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I've played all of them except "Stay Tuned for Danger"...they're wonderful! I loved all the freaky scariness in "The Curse of Blackmoor Manor", where you see that hand, and they're pouring the oil...and best of all: The Ghost Hunt!

Like I said, I love them. (Blackmoor is my favorite.) Has anyone else done that one?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I've never played any, but you guys are making me want to! Especially when I was younger, I loved Nancy Drew books! I haven't read one recently, but they are good (somewhat mindless) fun! :D Is there one game that somebody would say is better than the others? I might want to develop a new addiction! O:)

:offtopic: I adored Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Supermystery books even more than books just about one or the other. (I used to read a lot of Hardy Boys too).
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

i don't know. they are all great, i haven't played tham all but the Treasure In The Royal Tower is a good one
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

They have Nancy Drew games?! :-s Weird. Obviously I have never heard of them. I have only read one ND book, and that was a Super Mystery with the Hardy Boys.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

yeah, they've got quite a few i think like 13 or i could be making that number up, but they sell them at target and wal mart i think you people should all play them , but be warned their highly addictive and you'll probably want to play them all which gets quite expensive!!