Incredibles

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!

Did you like 'Jack Jack Attack'?

YEAH!
94%
NO!
6%

Total votes: 35

Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Incredibles

Post by Ruthie »

Did you like the Incredibles? I think it was great! Post what you think about it.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have it on DVD, but I have not watched it yet. I have heard that it is very good.
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

it is!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I have seen some of Jack Jack Attacks on the Disney Channel and I have to say from what I have seen, he is my favorite!! He is so cute!!!
StupendousMan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by StupendousMan »

Yeah, the short was actually really amusing.
Ferder
Pilgrim

Post by Ferder »

I think the Incredibles is a really good DVD. We bought it this weekend. Not only is the movie itself great, but the digital image-quality and sound will knock your socks off. The list of extras is quite large and there are tons of easter-eggs (you haven't seen the Incredibles until you've seen it acted out by sock puppets).
Though I found the first "making of" documentory kinda boring, the second one, which describes the different aspects of making the movie, was quite interesting.
Jack-Jack Attack was pretty much what I expected it to be, cool and fairly funny.
I'm not sure if I have the attention-span to listen to all the Superfiles though.
Sarah
Someone's favorite

Post by Sarah »

I loved this movie!

It was so creative, and very realistic looking. I loved the music too...

My little brother just recently purchased this, so now, I'm going to be able to memorize it. Heh. The special features were pretty cool to. I liked "boundin'" ;)

Sarah
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

This is why I say that Pixar has the best movie. The Incredibles was sooo AWSOME. I loved Jack Jack's Attack that was soo funny.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

One of the few recent movies which I was desperate to get my hands on. Both the movie and the bonus features were great. The only thing I haven't done yet is watch the movie with director commentary.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

I watched this movie when a lot of people were around and I thought it was great. I really liked the part when Jack-Jack becomes _______. You fill in the blank :D
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I thoroughly enjoyed The Incredibles . . . even though waited until it came out on DVD to watch it. I'd venture to say it was Pixar's best film ever. Surpassing other favorites of mine, including Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Monsters, Inc.

"Jack Jack Attack" was hilarious. Poor Kari, lol. ^_^
HarlowRoxMySox
Smile for the camera

Post by HarlowRoxMySox »

Pixar's great. I never met a pixar I didn't like. Even when they reached out to do a sequel to Toy Story, it was still excellent! I love this movie. My friend and I were watching it last night, and we agreed it would be awsome to be able to turn invisible like Violet. Of course, not to do anything sneaky. O:) Anyway I would definately recommend this to anybody who's a Pixar fan. I LOVE the music in this movie. Too cool!
Do any of YOU know how to make hand shadows?

Kathrine Doyle is my dorky little sister... JK... kinda ^o^
My awsome Avatar & Sig were illustrated by a friend named Navi!
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

I like pixars movies a lot but I've never gotten around to seeing The Incredibles. I want to I here from everybody that as seen it that it is great.
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Jack Jack Atack was awesome! So funny! But the short movie Boundin', IMO, was not very funny. I mean it was o k, but by far the worst one they've done yet. [-(
Bandit Squirrel
OK

Post by Bandit Squirrel »

I loved Jack-Jack Attack! The whole movie was great! I have already watched it four or five times.
Christian Cowgirl
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Christian Cowgirl »

Ferder wrote:The list of extras is quite large and there are tons of easter-eggs (you haven't seen the Incredibles until you've seen it acted out by sock puppets).
Where is that!? I have the DVD but I didn't see anything like that...
I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

*thread merged*

If you have the Incredables on DVD, have you seen the Easter Eggs that are on it? I just found this list today, and I just watched them. I love the sock-puppet version! It is too funny! :lol:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Can't believe I didn't look these up before. I love easter eggs. Want to shoot the banner add on the site though. The sound drove me nuts. I'll go look at the easter eggs right now.
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

eeggs.com has the same stuff without the disrespect for our president and other adds.
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I've watched them now. Hilarious.