Pixar's "Brave" Trailer

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
shadowdog
Still standing tall

Pixar's "Brave" Trailer

Post by shadowdog »

Being one of the biggest Pixar fans of all time, (hence the avatar) I am so stoked for this new movie.

It looks epic!

Pixar can do no wrong ;)

Please discuss what you think
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

EHH.

Ehh.

Ehh, I wasn't impressed. Teasers are teasers, and I'll assume that the future trailers will get me more excited. This trailer didn't.

However, Pixar is Pixar, and I have every confidence.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Ya, Pixar's never had great trailers actually... and this is a teaser, so there's not even anything to really say. It could be... anything. But this could easily be their next masterpiece, and I hope it is. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Remember the teaser for "The Incredibles?" That one had nothing to do with the final film. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure that Pixar will deliver.
he/him | a little stinker.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I think it's one of Pixar's best teasers! I can't wait to see this movie! Plus it won't be a sequel... :lol:
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

*thread merged*

Just saw the newest trailer for this movie. Here it is:

I think this looks promising, Scotland could be a very unique setting. From Disney's website, Merida ends up placing the kingdom in trouble for her actions, and she turns to a witch for help, who grants her an "ill-fated wish." Merida must then discover the meaning of true bravery and undo a beastly curse before it is too late. Only the one part of the trailer bothered me, it reminded me of a certain character from Tangled who could have been left out completely. Hopefully they will keep away from the potty humor.

What do you think? Better than Tangled (yes I know it wasn't Pixar) and Cars 2?
Should Pixar forget about joining the princess empowerment trend and return to the kid friendly classics like Toy Story 1? (joking)

Ill-Gotten Deed:
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

*added to the archives*

I just saw that trailer for Brave the other day. It gave us a good glimpse of the movie. The advertising hasn't wowed me, but it's a Pixar original, so I know it will be amazing. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Man, I wasn't excited at all for this movie, but now I am.

Seriously, this is one of the most underhyped Pixar movies of all time.
he/him | a little stinker.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Honestly, I'm not even sure how to correctly express how excited I am about this movie...
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I am very excited about this movie! It is like no other movie that Pixar had done. I can't wait to see it. :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

One word: Pixar. Pixar=above average at the worst. Awesome at the average.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I'm using a Brave wallpaper on my phone right now. :)
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

Brave, Pixar's movie for 2012, will be coming out on June 22. Share your thought on the movie before it comes out!

-- Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 pm --

Can't wait for Brave! I am a devoted Pixar fan and I have every one of their movies! Check out my contest at Odyssey 105.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

It has a 71% on the Tomato Meter. Which was... somewhat surprising. Anybody who's seen it care to give a review?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
EMBEE
I've been working out

Post by EMBEE »

I went to the midnight premiere this morning. While the plot could have stronger, there is a lot to enjoy in this movie. I loved it.
CreativeThinker101
Fourscore and seven

Post by CreativeThinker101 »

I might see it today.
Signed,
CreativeThinker101
And Check out my AIO website! Here's a link: http://www.justanotheraioblog.blogspot.com/ Please comment on it! Because if you don't, I'm gonna call the exterminator!
THANK YOU
(P.S. What an interesting and fun website.)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I wa going to see it today but did not. Will try to see it next week.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

Just saw this movie an hour ago. I can't really say how good it is compared to other Pixar movies yet, because they're all so different.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

I can't wait to see this movie!

I love Scotland.....and Scottish accents :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Last edited by Anemone on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

My mom and I saw it today with the kids and quite enjoyed it! My son, who is 4 1/2, said it was "awesome." And it's mostly about a girl, so that says something. The plot wasn't at all what I thought it was going to be, but then I didn't watch very many trailers for it. I liked the plot, I liked the characters, I loved the setting. The way Pixar can create a world and make it feel lifelike with animation is nothing short of amazing. That's all I'll say since it's the first day and all. ;)

Oh, and the short before the movie is fantastic. \:D/
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon