Calling all gamers: ToO game night for XBOX 360

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Calling all gamers: ToO game night for XBOX 360

Post by stingcameron »

I would love to have a ToO xbox game night. what do you guys think? I have a couple of games we could play on xbox live together and there free too.
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

My console is banned from Xbox Live, lol. \:D/

Otherwise I'd at least attempt something like this, but yeah, can't until I get a new one.
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

Ha well you know you can get another account right? lol ok
There is a ToO Conspiracy going on. Go to City Hall and read about it before it's deleted, and help discover the truth.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

CONSOLE banned. My account is fine. \:D/
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

Ohhhhh that makes "some" sense. I just wonder how that happened.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

LOL yeah so do I. They said it was for illegal selling of accounts or something? I dunno, I got it used so I'm wondering if the previous owner was doing weird things with it. I've had it for a couple years, though. So their investigation team is slow if thats the case.

Its an older model so I guess I have an excuse to get one of the newer ones, which I hear run better and don't run the risk of red ringing, etc. So that's cool but obviously I wanted to keep using my current one until it totally died. ;)

Since they already banned my old one I figured I might as well mod it and have fun with it since its banned already, anyway. \:D/
stingcameron
Popsicle kid

Post by stingcameron »

yeah that makes more sense