Justin Bieber’s new haircut

and other JB related news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Breaking Bieber Bulletin:

At this very moment Norway is literally being overrun by crazed Beliebers! The frenzy stems from the announcement of a concert scheduled to be performed and Oslo is now being invaded by tens of thousands of girls with police rapidly losing all control.
Details will be posted momentarily in the regularly scheduled weekly bulletin.

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

*posts for Bookworm*
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Our top stories:

Justin got into a tussle with a photographer, and it could bring criminal charges.
Justin and Selena were out on the town Sunday, and upon leaving a theater were confronted by a man trying to get their picture. Allegedly Justin became belligerent and a fight ensued, after which the photographer called 911 for chest pain. He went to the hospital and was released, then filed a complaint.
Justin is going to be questioned by police, but hasn’t yet because he’s overseas, so his side of the story isn’t fully known yet, but it seems the photographer may have been blocking the car, which may have been what set Justin off. The potential charge is misdemeanor battery and the police are looking for witnesses of the incident, including Selena. If convicted The Biebs could face six months in jail.
Ironically, this incident transpired just a few days after Justin took boxing lessons from Mike Tyson.
Fans are speaking out on the situation, with a majority taking Justin’s side. They either don’t or won’t believe he would do such a thing unprovoked. Some liken this to the Yeater baby scandal, saying this is just someone else trying to get money out of him.

Happening Now: Norway invaded by Beliebers
Justin’s stop in Oslo has been one scene after another. Whether it was the frenzied crowd at his hotel or the crowd mobbing his vehicle, the Beliebers there mean business.
So Justin decides to give a free concert. Good idea. The city was immediately overrun by crazed girls. The police had no control over such numbers, so they threatened to declare a state of emergency and cancel the concert. Justin tweeted the fans urging them to comply with police and control themselves.
The concert went on as scheduled and has since concluded. I’m not seeing reports of mass damage from the invasion yet, so it would seem Justin’s request was heeded.
I’ll continue to bring you reports on the aftermath as the story develops.

In other news:

Ellen gave Justin a graduation ceremony that included a special cap that wouldn’t mess up his hair and a commencement address in which she once again implored him to pull up his pants.

Justin’s first network special will air on June 21st and provide “an all-access pass to his life over a 12-day period” as he promotes Believe. Don’t miss it!

Vancouver Beliebers were outraged that the announced stops for the Believe tour left out their city. After taking to Twitter to express their wrath, Justin’s manager made a statement that seems to indicate they will appear, but there’s still no official word.

Justin’s Batmobile has been put on display so people can go see it.

And lastly, an update on the ‘Joustin' Beaver’ lawsuit from a couple months ago.
As you’ll recall, Justin’s people sued the developer for using his likeness without permission, then the developer countersued claiming since it was a parody they’re protected by the First Amendment. The situation hasn’t developed too much from there yet, but now Justin’s legal team have filed a new motion. They want the developer’s countersuit dismissed on the grounds it was filed in the wrong state.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:we came up from the bottom TOGETHER. every step we were
doubted. i doubted...but you were always there. #IlovemyBeliebers
10:04 AM - 28 May 12 via web

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Viewers Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

So was it actually a Bailing Bieber Bulletin? \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Hm. Me and Ellen actually agree on something.

PULL UP YOUR PANTS, JUSTIN, YOU DORK!
he/him | a little stinker.
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

bookworm wrote:Happening Now: Norway invaded by Beliebers
Justin’s stop in Oslo has been one scene after another. Whether it was the frenzied crowd at his hotel or the crowd mobbing his vehicle, the Beliebers there mean business.
So Justin decides to give a free concert. Good idea. The city was immediately overrun by crazed girls. The police had no control over such numbers, so they threatened to declare a state of emergency and cancel the concert. Justin tweeted the fans urging them to comply with police and control themselves.
The concert went on as scheduled and has since concluded. I’m not seeing reports of mass damage from the invasion yet, so it would seem Justin’s request was heeded.
I’ll continue to bring you reports on the aftermath as the story develops.
Apparently, everybody and their boat was trying to get there. :p

Jeremy
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*sigh*

Crazy people. .

Justin looked like a girl in the Ellen clip :anxious:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

In addition to the on land attacks last week, Oslo was also targeted by a naval assault. As details come in of the aftermath of the Belieber invasion there are reports that over a dozen girls passed out and perhaps as many as 50 went to hospitals. There was so much cell phone activity that it overloaded and slowed mobile service. It remains to be seen whether the Belieber offensive will continue across Europe or if it can be contained in future cities.

During one of his concerts in Paris Justin reportedly ran into a glass wall and apparently got a concussion. He finished the concert, but then briefly passed out in his dressing room. And now he claims he can’t move his eyebrow. Justin seems to have issues with glass doors this time of year. He ran into one just over two years ago, then just over one year ago tweeted a link to the video saying he’d done it again. (The video he linked has been taken down, but it was a modified version showing the incident three times at varying playback speeds.)

Justin seems to be copying Taylor Swift’s practice of writing on her arm. During a concert in Italy he had the word Beliebers written on his.

You may recall the guy that invited Justin to his prom so he could be a normal teenager. Justin never got back to him, so like that girl last month, he took a JB cutout.

Justin is having unbelievable ticket sales. His entire North American tour sold out in less than an hour, including two shows at Madison Square Garden, which would be 40,000 tickets, that sold out in 30 seconds!

Someday was such a success Justin decided to launch another perfume called Girlfriend. He’s holding a contest to give some away to whoever does the best rewrite of Boyfriend, changing it to Girlfriend.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:what the heck is barley water? #london
2:26 PM - 6 Jun 12 via web

Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Since I rewrote "Boyfriend" for laughs earlier, I suppose I might as well share it with you all. \:D/

"Girlfriend"
If I was your girlfriend, I’d like to let you know
To the football stadium is where we gonna go
Baby, grab your keys, or I’ll leave you here at home
I got an air horn in my hands that I’d really like to blow
Flag, flag, flag, on the play
Eatin’ chips and hot dogs while we tailgate all day
I know all about the rules, and I love this game
So say third-down to the endzone in three, two, flag

I can cheer as loud as you can
Hey, boy, let me hang with you

If I was your girlfriend, together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D
I can pimp your ride, play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend, together we would be, together we’d always be

I know which games you like, yeah, I know which ones you don’t
I could be your gaming partner, kick your butt at Halo
I’m a beast in sniper mode, yeah, you already know
I’mma make you bleed out as you’re lying there below
Hurt
Boyfriend, boyfriend, you could be my boyfriend
You could be my boyfriend until this r-r-round ends
Make you hide with your gun and some ammo while
I’m huntin’ you down from this rooftop with style
Player

I can play every game that you can
Hey, boy, let me hang with you

If I was your girlfriend, together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D
I can pimp your ride, play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend, together we would be, together we’d always be

So give me a chance, ‘cause I’m all you need, boy
I’ll take you to the Super Bowl, I’ve got two seats on the front row
If I was your girl (If I was your girl), you’d never game alone
I just want to play Black-Ops with you

If I was your girlfriend (girlfriend), together we would be
Watchin’ action movies, boy, I like them in 3D (like them in 3D)
I can pimp your ride (pimp your ride), play on Xbox Live
If I was your girlfriend (girlfriend), together we would be, together we’d always be

Na na na, na na na, na na na
Yeah, boy
Na na na, na na na, na na na ey
If I was your girlfriend
If I was your girlfriend
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

You have to enter the contest!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

my words exactly, bookworm :D now you should sing it....or maybe I will :-k I want to.

Till the end of the line.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Oh yeah, I forgot it had to be a video.
Then you have to have someone record it and enter it in the contest! Seriously.
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

If any of you feel like singing it and entering the contest, please feel free to do so. I can't sing at all and, therefore, am very willing to give the song to anyone who can sing and wishes to make a video. \:D/
Last edited by Aeva on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

^challenge accepted \:D/

Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I want to see the final product! I'm sure it will be epic. The words are hilarious! \:D/
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I shall try if I get around to it.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Make sure it follows the rules.
Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Shen, I will love you forever if you enter the contest. \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

In reading the fine print (which I can't believe I actually did) the time to submit an entry has passed. I'm a bit relieved because actually seeing the rules made me realize I was wary of entering because I'm not actually a big fan and it'd be rather silly.
But, I may record a video just for fun, which is what I wanted in the first place \:D/

so you have my confession.
Last edited by Shennifer on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

As the Belieber offensive hit Mexico, Justin tweeted it was going to be crazy. After seeing the chaos in Norway, Mexico officials arranged for heightened security. 6,000 police officers, two helicopters, 500 portable toilets and four rings of barriers. The performance seems to have gone well, no reports of mass damage.

Happening Now: New York invaded by Beliebers
They’ve finally hit the U.S. Justin is giving a concert on the Today show on Friday, and girls are already lining up. They started arriving yesterday and plan to camp out for three more days to catch the performance.

Selena says Justin is “a hopeless romantic.”

Justin made an emotional video thanking his fans for their support.

Justin accepted a radio host’s challenge and did a whole interview with a British accent.

Knowing a portion of their audience was waiting to hear Justin Bieber sing later, Coldplay dedicated a song to the Beliebers.

Justin let his fans choose the picture for the cover of Billboard. Here were the other choices.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:best part of this webisode = i opened the glass door. #proudmoment
lol - youtu.be/2juCJKaOpik
7:04 AM - 13 Jun 12 via web