Edwin & the Orbs

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Edwin & the Orbs

Post by Peachey Keen »

We all love Jimmy Barclay, right? Well, David Griffin is creating an epic audio series called Edwin & the Orbs that takes place in the future...and the past. Visit the website to hear a trailer, find more info, and help make his production possible. I can't wait to hear it!

http://edwinandtheorbs.com/
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

The trailer has been awesomified so even if you have already given it a listen, play it again. With headphones if you can. Some of The Ceiling Fan guys, Kevin and Garrett, are collaborating on this too so there is extra amazing built right in.

Did anyone else have a listen yet?
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I listened to the epic promo on the website. The epicness was beyond description! \:D/ I want to hear more! :x
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

IF you are a fan of Edwin & the Orbs on Facebook, we just released a demo scene. It is just a work in progress, no music yet, but we were too excited not to share it. \:D/
Wear a good pair of headphones, and tell us what you think!

*Click the image*
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

This is very awesome. \:D/ The demo scene sounds so incredible, and the potential for the story is extremely exciting. I sincerely hope more people catch wind of this project and put their lot in to support it!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait