Guild Wars 2

Sheer AWESOME!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Guild Wars 2

Post by JesusIsAlive »

So, I was wondering... does anyone plan on playing it? 'cause it'd be totally cool to play with other people from the ToO. \:D/

Basically, it is the coolest mmorpg I have ever played, and it has so many aspects to it that I think most people could at least find some facet of it that they enjoy. :yes:

Oh, and I have heard it is much better than Guild Wars, though I never actually played the original.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I might get it, Guild Wars is free to play after you buy the game right? No monthly subscription?

Would be cool to play an MMO with ToO people...especially now that I have a windows computer that can run all sorts of games. \:D/
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

EK wrote:I might get it, Guild Wars is free to play after you buy the game right? No monthly subscription?

Would be cool to play an MMO with ToO people...especially now that I have a windows computer that can run all sorts of games. \:D/
Yeah, it's just a one-time fee. It is pretty much EPIC. \:D/ If you get it, let me know. :yes:
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

*bumps* So it's worth getting? xD I kinda want to get it, but I have a feeling it will steal all of my time.. :(
...I hate marquees.
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

I would definitely say it's worth getting. Yeah, it does have a tendency to steal a lot of my free time. xD It's been out for about 2 weeks, and I'm level 41, I think. The World v World is really awesome. They switch up the matches every 24 hours, so if your team is getting stomped, then you get another chance to beat different teams the next day. If you end up getting it, we should do some World v World or PvP. Or PvE. That's fun, too. \:D/
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

What world are you on?
...I hate marquees.