Justin Bieber’s new haircut

and other JB related news

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I mean, he's the guy who made a girl who was scared of swimming jump into a swimming pool when her teacher told her to pretend he was there at the bottom >_>

True story.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I'm starting to believe that extreme celebrity obsession is demonic in nature. :0
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Justin and One Direction are in the news once more, and just like last week it’s a two part story concerning a competition and an after party.
Justin came out on top of Billboard’s 21 under 21 list of the hottest musicians, beating One Direction who came in second. The next day Justin and one of the members went to a club, but didn’t stay because it was just posh people in suits. They went home and decided to have a jam session. The problem is it was 3AM and a neighbor complained about the noise.

Justin said he was offered the lead role in the Fifty Shades of Grey film adaptation, but he may have been joking.

Justin tried to use a Welsh accent in an interview.

In her new book, Justin’s mom reveals that she was encouraged to abort but chose life, leading to comparisons with Tim Tebow’s story.

Justin’s van was completely mobbed by girls in London.

That tea party mentioned last week happened. Justin kissed one of the girls, but she said she deleted the picture so her dad wouldn’t be jealous.

Justin tweeted about being sick so Beliebers put get well notes on his vehicle.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:Just got the news... #JustGettingStarted is on the New York
Times Best Sellers list!!! Thank u! #muchlove
3:57 PM - 19 Sep 12

The Bieber News Network is made possible by Viewers Like You.
BNN is not responsible for third party content.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

bookworm wrote:Justin said he was offered the lead role in the Fifty Shades of Grey film adaptation, but he may have been joking.
Justin? Offered a role in Fifty Shades? That's....a disturbing thought. *shudders*
*insert provocative quote here*
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

For the third week in a row we begin with a two part story about Justin and One Direction.
First, another battle between the two artists has gone down, this time over video views. One Direction just broke Justin’s record of most views in 24 hours.
The second is a followup on a previous story. The ankle injury one of the One Direction members got two weeks ago has been explained. It did happen at Justin’s house, but he didn’t have anything to do with it. It was the result of a skateboarding accident.

Taylor Swift told Justin she had part of his song stuck in her head for nine hours.

Sean Kingston reportedly claimed that Justin gave him his car, but in reality he only lent it to him.

An investigative report claims that Justin scalps his own tickets.

And lastly, the six year old with cancer that ‘married’ Justin seven months ago has sadly passed away.

Featured JB tweet:

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

bookworm wrote: An investigative report claims that Justin scalps his own tickets.
False advertising, no?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I find it very suspicious people post one week later...:-

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Justin kicked off his Believe tour by throwing up on stage twice during his first show. Amazingly, if you watch the video here or here, it didn’t interrupt his singing. Jimmy Kimmel spoofed the video on his show, that can be seen here.
Before the show Justin had met with fans while riding a segway and his ‘very soft hands’ made girls cry.
The performance of One Less Lonely Girl was dedicated to the Belieber that passed away last week.
Justin took to the stage wearing a pair of wings in what some perceived to be another possible tribute, but I think it was part of the regular opening.

Selena and Justin went on a private trip through a goretorium in Las Vegas.

According to a source, Justin briefly tried to go vegan but it turned him into a brat.

Selena says Justin won’t wear disguises because “he likes to look cool” and there’s “no defeating the swag.”

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:#food
6:48 PM - 27 Sep 12

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

So, what was wrong with him?
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

He blamed it on the milk he drank before going onstage. I don’t know if it was bad, or if it just didn’t sit well with him.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

And he was allowed to continue the concert why?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

After a performance in Washington on Tuesday, Justin announced on Twitter that his laptop and camera were stolen. The thief promptly set up Twitter and Youtube accounts to leak the personal footage. After releasing a couple innocent videos they threatened to post something more shocking at noon today. This morning, Justin revealed it was all just a publicity stunt. He set the whole thing up himself. But what he apparently didn’t anticipate was someone hijacking his hoax for their own. During the leaking period, an alleged nude photo came out. (The link does not contain the photo.) Justin denied it was him, and it was later proven to be a fake. He should have seen it coming though, he opened the door for it perfectly.

Someone called police to Justin’s home, apparently as a prank.

A mom has published an article that gives five reasons Justin Bieber should not be on your daughter’s bedding.

Justin took a shot at The X Factor for allegedly using him for ratings by falsely claiming he would be on the show one episode before he actually was.

Photos have surfaced of Justin playing beer pong and drinking underage (again). They are reportedly from a year ago making him 17 at the time.

Research on Justin’s ancestry has revealed he is related to Celine Dion, Avril Lavigne, and Ryan Gosling.

A company running fan sites for Justin and Selena, among others, was found to be illegally collecting personal information from members under 13 including birth dates and even cell phone numbers. They have agreed to pay a $1million fine.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:today's date is 10 - 11 - 12
11:41 AM - 11 Oct 12

Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

bookworm wrote: A mom has published an article that gives five reasons Justin Bieber should not be on your daughter’s bedding.
...Okay, I totally took that wrong. :anxious:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
bookworm wrote: A mom has published an article that gives five reasons Justin Bieber should not be on your daughter’s bedding.
...Okay, I totally took that wrong. :anxious:
yeah, I did too :-

Till the end of the line.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*headdesks*

*over and over and over*

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Here at last is the conclusion to a story over two years in the making.
Justin finally gave that PSA on bullying that he agreed to do in exchange for having charges against his manager dropped.

Let’s reset the story. Back in November of 2009, Justin was scheduled to make an appearance at a New York mall for a CD signing. After the number of people that showed up far exceeded expectations, police were alerted that the scene was getting out of hand. Justin wasn’t even there yet, so they figured when he did arrive things would get even worse. The police contacted Justin’s manager, Scooter Braun, and ordered him to cancel the event and use Justin’s Twitter account to alert the fans that they should leave. That’s where things get confusing.
After the crowd got even more riotous, the police arrested a man from Justin’s record label for not attempting to break it up, and then arrested Scooter himself for not sending the tweets ‘quickly enough’ after they told him to.
The police’s story: Scooter not only didn’t send the tweets calling off the event, he sent a tweet encouraging people to keep coming. He also changed the Twitter password so no one else could call the event off. Only after they arrested the first guy did he finally send the tweets, an hour and a half after ordered.
Scooter’s story: He was unable to access a computer at the very moment he was contacted by police, but got to one as soon as possible and immediately sent the requested tweets only seven minutes after being told to.
Obviously one of them is wrong, and I don’t really understand how there can be such a discrepancy since tweets are timestamped.
Anyway, after various legal challenges it was decided that if Justin appeared in an anti-bullying PSA then the charges would be dropped.

This incident continues to intrigue me, so I did some more checking on it. I found a video of the scene at the mall that day. (The crowd gets antsy at 1:47-2:30) That is a lot of people! There isn’t footage of when they went crazy over the cancellation announcement, but I can imagine what it must have been like.
After seeing that I think I agree with the police about calling it off. I still don’t agree with their arresting the manager though, because according to all the sources I found he complied with their requests. You can see the tweets they told him to send at the end of that video. It was the fans rioting in retaliation that caused the trouble, not anyone on Justin’s end.

In other news:

The stories surrounding Justin’s publicity stunt last week are getting curioser and curioser. Justin’s publicist says the stolen laptop that started everything was not a hoax, it really was stolen. But since Justin has confessed to staging the leaked footage, it’s confusing how this can be true. If the laptop bit wasn’t part of the stunt, how did he plan to leak things? What would they be leaking from? None of this makes sense. The authorities don’t seem to know what to believe either, saying there probably won’t be much of an investigation since “A lot of people got played.”

Regardless of what parts of the stunt were real or not, it seems to have accomplished its goal. The climax of the leaked footage was a link that led to Justin’s new video Beauty and the Beat. That video has broken the world record for most views in 24 hours, getting 10.6 million. This means that Justin is once more the holder of this record, taking it back less than a month after One Direction took it from him.

Adidas has appointed Justin as its style icon and launched a contest to find his shoes for a chance to meet him.

Beliebers are the fifth most devoted fanbase, according to a list on Vulture.

Justin said he’s “not cool” with his mom starting to date again.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:Thanks to the fans for always pointing me on the right path.
#giveback
3:05 PM - 15 Oct 12

Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

Is it true that Justin has cancer? :anxious:
*insert provocative quote here*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

No. Silly hoaxes :x

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Weekly Bieber Bulletin:

Social media played a part in setting up two meetings with Justin recently. First thanks to urging from his Twitter followers Justin met with a young girl who has been through a lot. Then after a similar case of online encouragement, he met with a 4 year old fighting cancer.

Oprah went backstage at one of Justin’s concerts to announce that he will be on her show.

Justin had a ‘boyz night’ at a Japanese restaurant.

Justin’s bus got a flat tire, leaving his personal chef stranded. Fortunately some guys came to the rescue, and they wouldn’t even accept a reward.

Justin almost fell down some stairs during a performance with Carly Rae Jepsen.

Justin has a new tour pet, a hamster named PAC. He will be attending fan meet and greets.

Featured JB tweet:
@justinbieber wrote:Chicago was so wild last night i couldnt sleep. might have been
the best show yet. now Im TIRED.
8:36 AM - 25 Oct 12

DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

The only person on his bus was his personal chef? Or did they just leave him by the side of the road so the flat tire wouldn't have to carry as much weight?
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.