Relient K's "Collapsible Lung"

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Relient K's "Collapsible Lung"

Post by Taps »

Has anyone else bought Relient K's new record "Collapsible Lung?" I so what are your thoughts on the album and the band in general?
Liz_Horton
Animatronic

Post by Liz_Horton »

They started declining after recording "Mmmhmm". The new album was better than the previous one released, but not a great improvement.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Liz_Horton wrote:They started declining after recording "Mmmhmm". The new album was better than the previous one released, but not a great improvement.
Disagreement on all points. I thought that Forget And Not Slow Down was a fantastic album, and this current one, while still quite enjoyable, was not nearly as good.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

MmHmm and Forget and Not Slow Down are the reasons I consider Relient K my favorite still existing band, but... yeah, Forget and Not Slow Down was kind of... okay, but not great. I only listened to this new one once, and it certainly will need another shot or two (some of my favorite albums I didn't really care for the first time), but I didn't really like it much. >_> Like I said, I'll definitely give it another chance, though.