Adulting

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Not quite, Kate*. First it was I&L's response to the pictures that were taken down... the 666 was an after-bit when she decided to use that mischievously, even after being told several times not to be... so my first post still applies. :P I don't always agree with everything authority says, as I'm sure everyone experiences, but a person's reaction to things they don't like is part of what makes them an adult. Since a reaction was quite immature I called it for what it was. *shrug*

*I stared at that for almost a full minute before I figured out I had spelled it wrong. Heh.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Iron and Light wrote:I'm going to get 666 tattooed on the inside of my right wrist =D.
That's ...not a good idea. O:)
Iron and Light
Night is Falling
Night is Falling

Post by Iron and Light »

EK wrote:
Iron and Light wrote:I'm going to get 666 tattooed on the inside of my right wrist =D.
That's ...not a good idea. O:)
I had no idea... thanks for informing me. I'll have to cancel my appointment I set up the other day to go through with my plans now that you've warned me O:).

;)
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

As sarcastic as you are... I wouldn't put it past you. ;)
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Words and numbers only have the powers which we assign to them. This act of censorship likely fits into one of two scenarios [providing I've read this thread correctly and somewhat understand ToO tendency]. One, administrators/moderators trying to feel relevant on board that does not need as many as we have. Two, over reactions because people are silly and likely a bit too extreme about their beliefs and intolerant of views which conflict with their own.
Last edited by 31899 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

What is the power of 31899!? :x
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

EK wrote:What is the power of 31899!? :x
Obviously all that is evil and should be destroyed. Didn't you notice all the sixes and demonic implications?
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Since I recently decided to start adulting the major changes I have made are drying myself off completely after I shower, and ensuring I wash my hands for a full 20 seconds.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Anna><> wrote:Since I recently decided to start adulting the major changes I have made are drying myself off completely after I shower, and ensuring I wash my hands for a full 20 seconds.
Who doesn't dry themselves off after they shower? O_o
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Carrie Ingalls
An original

Post by Carrie Ingalls »

Aftershocker wrote:
Anna><> wrote:Since I recently decided to start adulting the major changes I have made are drying myself off completely after I shower, and ensuring I wash my hands for a full 20 seconds.
Well, sometimes if the weather is really hot it is nice to take advantage of evaporative cooling! \:D/
In the darkness, my thugs silently protect the girls from sketchy Bostonians
Thirteen is a prime number. I hate prime numbers. ~Trent DeWhite
OrigamiKid= Is seen working with square pieces of imported paper. ~Sarai
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Aftershocker wrote:
I generally just lounge around in my bedroom in a towel until I am dry, or just put my clothes on while I'm still soaking wet.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

You people are weird. O_o
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

What's weirder, is that for the majority of my life I didn't bother bringing a towel to the swimming pool, because even if I remembered it I didn't end up using it. I was like a dog. I just shook myself dry. But now that I am an adult I decided to actually act like a human.
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Anna><> wrote:What's weirder, is that for the majority of my life I didn't bother bringing a towel to the swimming pool, because even if I remembered it I didn't end up using it. I was like a dog. I just shook myself dry. But now that I am an adult I decided to actually act like a human.
I hate being wet. I need a towel whenever I know I'm gonna get wet.