[SPOILER]'s death is NOT WHAT IT SEEMED

AN EXCLUSIVE REPORT BY THE SCRIBBLER

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
The Scribbler
I'm the Scribbler and you're not.

[SPOILER]'s death is NOT WHAT IT SEEMED

Post by The Scribbler »

Due to recent reports from well placed sources within the hospital in which June Kendall was pronounced dead, we here at the Odyssey Tattler now have reason to believe that not only was Ms. Kendall's death not related to her heart at all, but she may have infact DESERVED TO DIE.

How can I say such things? Allow me to explain.

After an infiltration worthy of Mission Impossible, I have managed to penetrate hospital security and obtain the death certificate of June Kendall. As it turns out, her death wasn't related to her heart at all. In fact, her cause of death is listed as a brain tumor....

Now where have we heard that before! Let's see....Andromeda perhaps?

Yes dear readers, June Kendall was actually murdered by Andromeda, the corporation that attempted the complete takeover of the planet several years ago.

After uncovering this revelation, I immediately dispatched my loyal man servant Dabner to dig up every shred of information on Kendall. That was when the REAL revelations began rolling in.

Did you know that June Kendall was a member of the Andromeda board? She, infact, voted to pursue the Radio Wave technology alongside Armitage Shanks. Not only that, but it was initially June's idea to reverse the brain wave conversion process, throwing open the doors to Novacom's mind control technology.

That's not all; June was a sleeper agent for the NSA. And what was her role?

She monitored all telephone, email, and walkie talkie communications of the citizens of Odyssey. She hid this secret so well, that not even her own daughter was aware of her true actions all these years here in Odyssey.

Dabner has managed to confirm that June began her work with the NSA shortly after she was promoted within her company.

After only an hour of receiving the news of her promotion, a coworker of June's, Harry Waters, approached Kendall. He explained that he was working for the government undercover, and that he felt like June would be a perfect fit for a new position within the company.

The company Kendall worked for was manufacturing company. This same company produced some radio antennas. The kind that both send and receive radio waves....Do you see where I'm going with this?

Yes loyal readers, Kendall's company produced the vital antenna that made possible the radio waves within the Novabox, a product that tested Andromeda's mind control technology.

Not only did June vote for the aggressive pursuit of RWS, but she was secretly working at her job to ensure the proper parts were ready for the Novabox.

And now, for the most mind boggling revelation about this 'sweet woman'....

She was not Connie's biological mother.

How can I possibly know this? Simple; We conducted a DNA test.

After taking one of June's fingers, Dabner hightailed it over to Whit's End and managed to take a hair sample of Connie while she was crying in the back.

After a quick DNA test, we came to the shocking revelation that Connie and June are, in fact, not related. So who then is the mother of Connie Kendall?

Brace yourself folks.

I myself have uncovered the true mother of Connie. It is non other than MARY BARCLAY.

Which now raises an entirely new host of questions about Mary's loyalty to George. This also raises the question; Is George REALLY Jimmy's father?

But most importantly, it raises the question of who Connie's father is. Is it really Bill? Or did the NSA have a hand in the birth of Connie?

My sources have managed to reach a most shocking discovery...the ACTUAL father of Connie Kendall is....JASON WHITTAKER.

Friends, I know this must all be overwhelming to you, but I assure you my sources are 100% trustworthy and reliable.

The implications of Jason being Connie's biological father has far reaching implications. Such as, is Whit REALLY Jason's father? Was the NSA somehow involved with Jason's birth?

There are some questions that we may never know the answer to.

But one thing is clear; Don't feel sorry for June. Don't feel sorry for Connie. June was a mastermind of the greatest threat to our planet since television.

June Kendall: A good woman or a pathological liar bent on nothing less than world domination? I'll let you be the judge.

This is The Scribbler, signing off.
Last edited by The Scribbler on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thanks a lot for the spoiler... >_>

You do know some people (LIKE ME) have not heard those episodes.
Last edited by snubs on Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
The Scribbler

Post by The Scribbler »

snubs wrote:Thanks a lot for the spoiler... >_>

Wouldn't the thread 'June Kendall Tribute' not be indicative of something ominous?

My apologies. The staffer in charge of proof reading my articles has been terminated.
Last edited by The Scribbler on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

sorry, silly me, I thought since the episodes were now on the radio, it was okay to discuss the various plot aspects.
Last edited by jennifertwt on Thu May 22, 2014 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

The Scribbler wrote:The staffer in charge of proof reading my articles has been terminated.
Ha, it's always that wretched staffer.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
The Scribbler

Post by The Scribbler »

American Eagle wrote:
The Scribbler wrote:The staffer in charge of proof reading my articles has been terminated.
Ha, it's always that wretched staffer.
As the head of the most reputable news paper in town, I have no choice but to delve up some of my responsibilities to staffers.

The price I have to pay for only being one person.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

The Scribbler wrote:
snubs wrote:Thanks a lot for the spoiler... >_>

Wouldn't the thread 'June Kendall Tribute' not be indicative of something ominous?

My apologies. The staffer in charge of proof reading my articles has been terminated.
No, your thread title is what gave it away. I did not read your article.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Yes, but there is another thread entitled "June Kendall Tribute", to which he was referring.

That is very shocking information! This could change the course of AIO history as we know it! :shock:
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

TigerintheShadows wrote:Yes, but there is another thread entitled "June Kendall Tribute", to which he was referring.

That is very shocking information! This could change the course of AIO history as we know it! :shock:
I know, that was my thread. I started it Saturday morning, but then realized when I saw that someone had changed the title to spoiler that the time difference (7 hours ahead of the US) did make it bad taste, so I deleted it. Then restarted on Sunday thinking that since the ep was now available for public airing that it was okay. Sadly, it has not generated as much discussion as I hoped. We have been having our own "memorial" service by listening to all the old eps. Someone pointed out that the actress is now 86, wow. That would mean she was in her 60´s when she started. I had no idea. ONce I heard that, I would not say it was shocking. The writers had three choices, to replace the actress which is always tough, to let her fade away like some of the others (Bernard), or to use it as a plot device. The outcome of which will be very interesting for Connie.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Why did Andromeda kill her if she was the one that made their plot possible?
The Scribbler

Post by The Scribbler »

bookworm wrote:Why did Andromeda kill her if she was the one that made their plot possible?
After seeing the light and changing her ways in recent years, June had resolved to expose Andromeda.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

Does no one else hear Selena Gomez in their head when they read the name of this topic?
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I noticed that in what may have been a reaction to these rumors breaking Andromeda stock fell yesterday. But it has since recovered.
Kairi
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Kairi »

THEY DID WHAT?! (sorry, thread bump.) Why on earth would they do that? Did the actress die, or something? O_o Man, I'm glad I stopped with this show. My blood pressure can only take so much.

/dyingchildhood
CONNIE HAS A HALF-SISTER?
And I thought Star Trek was being driven into a cliff. Hoh, boy.
*CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

If you have access to the OAC, listen to Life Expectancy. I think it was a 3 parter, but don't remember exactly.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

You should indeed listen to it. With the amazing discussions on suffering, the continuity, the plot twists, the emotions, the writing, the acting, I think it may be one of, if not THE, best episode ever.

And I don't say that lightly.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I just have to say, making Connie have a..what? 13-14 year old sister? appear was pretty lame and didn't make sense. What? has she not seen her dad in 13 years or something??
That's not impossible at all. >_> [//sarcasm]
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

I thought of Jules as more 15-16 since she was wearing makeup, but it did seem odd that however short the marriage might have been, he never mentioned having a Child. A more realistic scenario would have beeh Bill finding out he had a daughter either around the same time as June's Death or shortly Before so he was still adjusting to the fact Before he introduced her to Connie rather than having a whole separate relationship.
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
Wakko
Pilgrim

Post by Wakko »

snubs wrote:I just have to say, making Connie have a..what? 13-14 year old sister? appear was pretty lame and didn't make sense. What? has she not seen her dad in 13 years or something??
That's not impossible at all. >_> [//sarcasm]
I was thinking the same thing throughout the episodes. :lol:
lImage
Wakko's some old creepy guy from the 1900's. - Paula
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Bill is not known for his great communication or parenting skills, so I didn't find it totally unbelievable that he might not have said anything, even though he obviously should have. Bill often does what works best for him without worrying too much about how that might not be the best thing for anybody else, so it was probably easier to not mention it until he had to, and even then he, of course, had to do in a very selfish way.