BBC's "Sherlock" Series

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Aeva wrote:"The thrill of the chase, the blood pumping through your veins.... Just the two of us against the rest of the world." I get shivers every time I listen to him say that. :inlove:
Can't wait to hear these lines in the actual episode \:D/

Till the end of the line.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Just the two of them...
What about Mary? IS she going to die then?
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Termite wrote:Just the two of them...
she might die in the last episode of season 3. That's the speculation. Maybe at this point Sherlock thinks Mary is getting in the way, or it has nothing to do with her and he just wants things to go back to how they used to be with just him and John

Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

Shennifer wrote:
Termite wrote:Just the two of them...
she might die in the last episode of season 3. That's the speculation. Maybe at this point Sherlock thinks Mary is getting in the way, or it has nothing to do with her and he just wants things to go back to how they used to be with just him and John
That's what I think is going on. I foresee a brilliant, hilarious dynamic among the three of them. \:D/ After all, three's a crowd, and I have a feeling Sherlock will end up being the third wheel, at least until Mary dies (if she indeed does).
But break my heart, for I must hold my tongue. --Hamlet.
StrongNChrist ~ Remembered Forever <3
Men who kill without reason cannot be reasoned with. --Stoic the Vast
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
You have nice manners for a thief and a liar. --Smaug
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I really hope she dies... it's not team detective without Jawn at Baker Street. :(
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'm going to reserve my opinion till I've seen the episode. I do hope all three of them learn to like each other

Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I think Sherlock's idea of "learn to like" is "learn to tolerate her for John's sake." :-
Either way, I can't wait. \:D/
Let's go down together for one more chance. The skeletons are screaming for one last dance. --Hawthorne Heights
Tell 'em turn it up 'til they can't no more. Let's get this thing shakin' like a disco ball. This is your last warning, a courtesy call. --TFK
I know you mean well, but leave me be. Yes, I'm alone, but I'm alone and free. --Elsa
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Just stumbled across this little note on a Sherlock and Doctor Who connection I thought you guys would find interesting.

Also:

Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

bookworm wrote:Just stumbled across this little note on a Sherlock and Doctor Who connection I thought you guys would find interesting.

Also:

I forgot how brilliant that scene was \:D/

thanks for posting, bookie.

bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Only snubs can call me that! :x
You're welcome anyway I guess.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

bookworm wrote:Only snubs can call me that! :x
You're welcome anyway I guess.
oops, sorry bookworm. ;)

Aeva
Pretzel
Pretzel

Post by Aeva »

I like subways. Subways are cool. \:D/
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

BBC America wrote:The cat’s now out of the bag, Sherlockians: the folks over at Entertainment Weekly have revealed that Sherlock‘s highly anticipated third season will return Sunday, January 19 at 10 pm ET on PBS Masterpiece. This ends months and months of speculation as to when the popular British drama would finally hit our airwaves again. (Although the release of a teaser back in August indicated that a launch was somewhat imminent.) For the first time ever, U.S. fans are getting a premiere date before their British cohorts, but the U.K. fans can take comfort in the fact that they have first-run rights to the show.
full article: www.bbcamerica.com
The U.K. airing will be earlier than this, so hopefully we will know soon how Sherlock survived :)
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

When is the UK airing?

No WAY am I waiting until January. I'll find them online somewhere and watch them. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Termite wrote:When is the UK airing?

No WAY am I waiting until January. I'll find them online somewhere and watch them. \:D/
This.

\:D/

3 more months, people

Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

BlessedCheesemaker wrote:
BBdC America wrote:The cat’s now out of the bag, Sherlockians: the folks over at Entertainment Weekly have revealed that Sherlock‘s highly anticipated third season will return Sunday, January 19 at 10 pm ET on PBS Masterpiece. This ends months and months of speculation as to when the popular British drama would finally hit our airwaves again. (Although the release of a teaser back in August indicated that a launch was somewhat imminent.) For the first time ever, U.S. fans are getting a premiere date before their British cohorts, but the U.K. fans can take comfort in the fact that they have first-run rights to the show.
full article: www.bbcamerica.com
The U.K. airing will be earlier than this, so hopefully we will know soon how Sherlock survived :)
PBS is notorious for cutting episodes short, so my biggest fear is that they'll cut stuff to shorten it up..... They did it to BBC show "Death in Paradise" and a couple of other masterpiece shows I believe. But I'm super excited... I'm not sure if I'll watch it live, probably finds some third party of it or see if it's on hulu- yay for siblings who subscribe to stuff!

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

At least they've finally given us an official date \:D/
*insert provocative quote here*
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Musical Shutterbug wrote:At least they've finally given us an official date \:D/
Exactly.

Man I can't wait. It's so surreal that it's this close \:D/

Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

No UK air date yet! :mad:

I'm going to explode from pent-up anticipation. END MY SUFFERING NOW!
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

This is so exciting!!! I can't wait.